- Company: Mitsubishi Heavy Industries America, Inc.
- Street: 20 Greenway Plaza #830
- City/Town/Village: Houston
- State/Prefecture: Texas
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 77046
- Phone: (346) 308-8800
- Website: http://www.mitsubishitoday.com
- Listed: 02/13/2018 11:41 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries America, Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd. (MHI), a publicly held Japanese corporation. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan and founded in 1870, MHI is one of the world’s leading heavy machinery manufacturers, with consolidated sales of 3,914 billion yen ($35,499,980,000) in fiscal year 2016, the year ending March 31, 2017.
MHI’s diverse lineup of products and services encompasses shipbuilding, power plants, chemical plants, environmental equipment, steel structures, industrial and general machinery, aircraft, space systems and air-conditioning systems. MHI is also a global leader in delivering proven transportation solutions, with several decades of experience successfully supplying a broad range of advanced transportation systems for urban (intra-city and inter-city) and airport applications. MHI’s transportation systems have already safely and efficiently transported hundreds of millions of passengers worldwide.
Top Ads Today
- SunBridge USA - We help startups and international companies to build local partnerships (18 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (8 views)
- Tecnos Global Company - Providing ICT Solutions & Services with ERP, SCM, CRM, SAP (8 views)
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (6 views)
- Ferrite Core: GRFC Series (4 views)
- Home Appliances and Office Solutions Developer - Sharp Electronics (4 views)
- Japan Business Association of Southern California (3 views)
- Midwest U.S. - Japan Association (3 views)
- SAPPORO USA, INC. - The Oldest Beer Brand in Japan (3 views)
- Topcon Medical Systems, Inc. - Leading Developer of Ophthalmology Equipments (3 views)