- Company: Mitsubishi Heavy Industries America, Inc.
- Street: 20 Greenway Plaza #830
- City/Town/Village: Houston
- State/Prefecture: Texas
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 77046
- Phone: (346) 308-8800
- Website: http://www.mitsubishitoday.com
- Listed: 02/13/2018 11:41 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries America, Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd. (MHI), a publicly held Japanese corporation. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan and founded in 1870, MHI is one of the world’s leading heavy machinery manufacturers, with consolidated sales of 3,914 billion yen ($35,499,980,000) in fiscal year 2016, the year ending March 31, 2017.
MHI’s diverse lineup of products and services encompasses shipbuilding, power plants, chemical plants, environmental equipment, steel structures, industrial and general machinery, aircraft, space systems and air-conditioning systems. MHI is also a global leader in delivering proven transportation solutions, with several decades of experience successfully supplying a broad range of advanced transportation systems for urban (intra-city and inter-city) and airport applications. MHI’s transportation systems have already safely and efficiently transported hundreds of millions of passengers worldwide.
Top Ads Today
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (353 views)
- Aiya America, Inc. - World's Leading Matcha Green Tea Producer (15 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (11 views)
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (11 views)
- Yaskawa America, Inc. – Drives & Motion Division (8 views)
- Aural Sonic - Our Sound Absorption Panels are Based on a New Japanese Technology (7 views)
- Yaskawa America, Inc. - Motoman Robotics Division (6 views)
- Leading manufacturer of taps, end mills, drills - OSG USA, Inc. (Headquarters) (5 views)
- Zeria USA, Inc. - Producing and selling of pharmaceutical and nutritional products (5 views)
- Creating energy from waste - Hitachi Zosen Inova AG (5 views)