- Company: Marukome USA, Inc.
- Street: 17132 Pullman Street
- City/Town/Village: Irvine
- State/Prefecture: California
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 92614-5524
- Phone: +949-863-0110
- Listed: 07/30/2017 12:21 am
- Expires: 246 days, 7 hours
As Japan’s #1 miso company, Marukome is committed to spreading a healthy living message to the world with traditional Japanese food. We have been making high quality miso products for a century and a half, which is just as long as miso has been a staple of the Japanese diet.
Japan has one of the highest life expectancy rates in the world. Within Japan, the people of Nagano Prefecture have the longest life span. Marukome was founded in Nagano Prefecture, which also has the highest miso consumption in the country.
Marukome distributes its fine miso products to, at the latest count, 24 countries on five continents around the world. We want to bring the goodness of miso, all of its health benefits, and its delicious flavor, to you and your family for delicious, simple, and healthy meal solutions.
How to purchase
You can purchase their products from Amazon below.
- Shop Marukome in Amazon.com
Original Miso & Easy is our authentic and traditional miso broth concentrate with bonito stock. Use it in countless recipes for quick meals with all the flavor and health benefits of traditional miso paste.
Our Classic Tofu Instant Miso Soup is one of the easiest ways to enjoy authentic and healthy miso soup. Just add hot water!
Ryotei No Aji is the most popular Marukome line in Japan. The name means “premium, restaurant-quality taste,” which is exactly what you’ll get from our Instant Miso Soups, without the restaurant wait. Our assorted miso soup packs include instant miso soups with garnishes of tofu, green onion, wakame seaweed, and fried tofu.
Assorted Instant Miso Soup is currently available in select stores only. Contact your local market to find out if they carry Marukome instant miso soup.
Our Organic Miso paste is made with 5 simple ingredients: organic rice, organic soybeans, organic alcohol, filtered water, and organic salt. Create delicious organic meals with this healthy and high-quality miso paste.
Our Organic Reduced Sodium Miso paste is made with 5 simple ingredients: organic rice, organic soybeans, organic alcohol, filtered water, and organic salt. Our Reduced Sodium Miso has 25% less sodium than our original, but it’s just as flavorful. Create delicious organic meals with this healthy and high-quality miso paste.
Shio Koji, a fermented mixture of sea salt and koji rice spore, is a traditional Japanese condiment as well as an ingredient used to enhance umami in any recipe. Full of health benefits similar to miso, shio koji is also a great tenderizer and salt substitute. It works perfectly as a marinade on fish, meat, and vegetables. Using shio koji in place of salt will bring even more flavor out of your foods, and it can also be used to make dressings, sauces, dips, soups, bread, cookies, and more. You can find it in many of our recipes.
Shio Koji is currently available in select stores only. Contact your local market to find out if they carry Marukome koji products.
You can find other variety products from Shop Marukome from link below.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Japanese Companies
- Member Since: 04/02/2013
Other items listed by Japanese Companies
- Fuji Oil Asia Pte. Ltd. – Sales and Marketing for Food Ingredients in Asian Regions
- Japanese Cuisine – Tokimeite Restaurant London
- Japan Center Malls (San Francisco’s Japantown)
- Ramen Tenma
Top Ads Today
- Ferrite Core: TRCA Series (18 views)
- Kagome Inc. - Customized Sauce Developers and Manufacturers for Food Service (7 views)
- Aoi Tea Company - World's leading matcha manufacturer (6 views)
- Component Hardware Manufacturer - Sugatsune America, Inc. (3 views)
- Institute for Creative Integration - A design strategy and innovation studio. (3 views)
- Shabuway - San Jose (2 views)
- Relo Redac. Inc. - San Mateo (2 views)
- Find Your Best Sportswear - ASICS America Corporation (2 views)
- Akebono (2 views)
- Kumon North America, Inc. (2 views)