- Company: Marubeni America Corporation Silicon Valley Branch
- Street: 3945 Freedom Circle, Suite 1000
- City/Town/Village: Santa Clara
- State/Prefecture: California
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 95054
- Website: http://www.marubeni-sunnyvale.com
- Listed: 08/21/2013 12:32 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
About Marubeni America Corporation
Marubeni America Corporation, which we also refer to as “MAC,” is a general trading company, engaged as an intermediary, importer/exporter, facilitator or broker in various types of trade between and among business enterprises and countries. We are the largest overseas subsidiary of the Japanese “sogo shosha” called Marubeni Corporation, which originated in Osaka in 1858. But unlike many other businesses of our size and scope, MAC has few fixed assets, relying instead on the creativity, ingenuity and innovation of our talented and experienced people, our intensive information gathering skills and our extensive financial resources and acumen.
Marubeni America’s Silicon Valley Branch specializes in identifying products that will fill a market demand in a specific industry sector. As part of the services, we conduct due diligence on products by talking to customers and suppliers throughout our vast network to determine the viability of selling a product in a target market. Marubeni owns the largest computer retail chain in Japan. We are constantly seeking new and interesting products to represent through our sales channels.
Marubeni America’s Silicon Valley Branch could be the right partner for you to increase product exposure and/or distribution in the global worldwide import-export activities. We are constantly seeking new and interesting products to represent through our sales channels.
For more information on our services, please contact us.
Marubeni America’s Silicon Valley Branch invests in startups venture capital funding to those who share our global vision and that can contribute to our unique business model.
Those seeking funds must have the following:
- A well prepared business plan with executive summary
- Proven management team with Fortune 500 experience
- Products/services that lend themselves to the global market, especially Japan
- Focus on high-tech sector
Our industry focus is on high tech sector that include opto-electronics, fiber optics, semiconductor manufacturing, automation, computer components, and other hardware applications.
If you would like to submit a business plan or find out more about our investment criteria, please contact us.
Top Ads Today
- Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association - US Branch (JAMA USA) (12 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (11 views)
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (7 views)
- Relo Redac. Inc. - San Mateo (6 views)
- Astroscale Pte. Ltd. - We tackle the problems of space debris for space developments (6 views)
- Kagome Inc. - Customized Sauce Developers and Manufacturers for Food Service (5 views)
- Hitachi Rail Europe Ltd - Rail Transportation & Social Infrastructure Systems (5 views)
- SAPPORO USA, INC. - The Oldest Beer Brand in Japan (4 views)
- NEDO Silicon Valley - Japanese Largest Public R&D Management Organizations (4 views)
- Nitto Americas, Inc. - We offer the pressure sensitive adhesive tape products (4 views)