- Company: Lupicia Pacific, Inc.
- Street: 3582 Arden Rd.
- City/Town/Village: Hayward
- State/Prefecture: California
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 94545
- Phone: 1-866-574-4832
- Listed: 10/09/2013 11:36 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Over 400 varieties of tea from well-known tea producing countries, regions, and plantations
Lupicia started out in Japan in 1994 and actually began as two separate tea stores. First as a black tea specialty store called “L’epicier”, meaning grocery store in French. Then a few years later a specialty tea store offering green teas from China and Japan was opened.
In 2005 the company decided to become a purveyor of world teas and combined the two stores and the two names resulting in the name “LUPICIA”. In a sense, it is a blending of cultures that envisions the hope to spread the wonderful flavors of tea and a tea drinking culture throughout the world.
LUPICIA offers more than 400 kinds of fresh teas throughout the year, ranging from seasonal teas to our original blends of flavored teas.
We invite you to journey into the fascinating world of tea with LUPICIA FRESH TEA.
- Black Tea
Black tea is among the most widely enjoyed teas in the world. Originating in China in the 17th century, black tea spread rapidly throughout the world and found great acceptance in the West. Black tea is a known favorite, especially among the British, who have developed a rich culture around tea.
- Green Tea
Green tea has been enjoyed since ancient times in China (the origin of tea) and Japan, where it is most frequently drunk. Green tea has also gained in popularity among Europeans and Americans in recent years for its health-giving properties.
- Oolong / White Tea
Oolong tea is a Chinese tea positioned between green tea and black tea. It has a sophisticated flavor derived from complex production methods. Many types of oolong tea with long histories have been passed down by Buddhist priests due to their outstanding effectiveness.
- Flavored Tea
Flavored tea refer to teas with added essences of flowers, fruits and spices. They originated in China, and have been cherished by the Chinese nobility and European people in more recent years.
- Non & Low Caffeine Tea
NON/LOW caffeine tea is just right for relaxing after dinner.
Black tea, green tea and oolong tea made from tealeaves contain caffeine. Tea from which caffeine has been removed using a special technique is referred to as decaffeinated tea. There are also caffeine-free tea substitutes that are made from plants other than tealeaves.
- Herbal Tea
LUPICIA has created and manufactured teas to support a healthy lifestyle based on traditional recipes using medicinal herbs and aromatic therapy, by blending herbs and grains with teas or by simply blending herbs.
You can purchase their tea products on Amazon, and check the special deal!
Top Ads Today
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (18 views)
- Sumita Optical Glass Europe GmbH - Optisches Glas, Precision Molding, Funktionsglas, Sonstige (6 views)
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (6 views)
- 2nd STREET Melrose - Japan's Highest Grossing Second Hand Clothing (6 views)
- Nippon Sharyo U.S.A. - Railroad Car Manufacturer (6 views)
- Aiya America, Inc. - World's Leading Matcha Green Tea Producer (5 views)
- Zeria USA, Inc. - Producing and selling of pharmaceutical and nutritional products (4 views)
- Choya Umeshu USA Inc. - No.1 Umeshu making company in the world (4 views)
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (4 views)
- Noevir U.S.A., Inc. - Japanese skincare, cosmetics and nutritional supplement products (4 views)