- Company: Kyocera Solar, Inc.
- Street: 7812 East Acoma Drive
- City/Town/Village: Scottsdale
- State/Prefecture: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 85260
- Phone: +1 (480) 948-8003
- Website: http://www.kyocerasolar.com/
- Contact: email@example.com
- Listed: 05/28/2014 6:08 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Kyocera Solar, Inc. is a world-leading supplier of environmentally sound, solar electric energy solutions. With operating headquarters in Scottsdale, AZ and regional sales centers in the U.S., Brazil and Australia, Kyocera Solar, Inc. serves thousands of customers in both developed and developing regions. The company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Kyocera International, Inc. of San Diego, the North American headquarters and holding company for Kyocera Corporation, based in Kyoto, Japan.
Kyocera solar modules are a reliable, virtually maintenance-free power supply designed to convert sunlight into electricity at the highest possible efficiency. Kyocera began researching photovoltaics in 1975 and has installed thousands of systems throughout the world since 1978.
Kyocera’s advanced cell-processing technology and automated production facilities produce highly efficient multi-crystal photovoltaic modules. To protect the cells from the most severe environmental conditions, they are encapsulated between a tempered glass cover and an EVA pottant with a PVF back sheet. The entire laminate is installed in an anodized aluminum frame for structural strength and ease of installation.
Top Ads Today
- Semiconductor Leader - MegaChips America (26 views)
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (16 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (11 views)
- Japanese Cosmetics Manufacturer - KOSÉ AMERICA, Inc. (6 views)
- Home Appliances and Office Solutions Developer - Sharp Electronics (5 views)
- Aural Sonic - Our Sound Absorption Panels are Based on a New Japanese Technology (5 views)
- PVA Film High Transmittance (Gray 42, Brown 42) - YS America (4 views)
- Midwest U.S. - Japan Association (3 views)
- Nippon Steel & Sumikin Pipe Vietnam Co., Ltd. - Ho Chi Minh Office (3 views)
- Zeria USA, Inc. - Producing and selling of pharmaceutical and nutritional products (3 views)