Kubota Corporation introduced its first tractor to the United States in 1969. Filling a product void in the American marketplace for a sub-compact tractor, the Kubota 21 HP L200 was an overnight success. Kubota Tractor Corporation (KTC) was formed in 1972 and the company continued to expand its product line for the US market.
This expansion has continued over the next 40 years, and Kubota Tractor Corporation, Grapevine, Texas, is the U.S. marketer and distributor of Kubota-engineered and manufactured machinery and equipment, including a complete line of tractors of up to 170 Gross hp, performance-matched implements, compact and utility-class construction equipment, consumer lawn and garden equipment, hay tools and spreaders, commercial turf products and utility vehicles.
Top Ads Today
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (10 views)
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (8 views)
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (7 views)
- Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association - US Branch (JAMA USA) (7 views)
- Midwest U.S. - Japan Association (5 views)
- Sumita Optical Glass Europe GmbH - Optisches Glas, Precision Molding, Funktionsglas, Sonstige (5 views)
- Skincare, Makeup & Suncare - Shiseido Americas Corporation (5 views)
- Sanrio, Inc. - Selling gifts, apparel & accessories featuring Hello Kitty & other cartoon characters (5 views)
- Manufacturing optical fiber products - OFS Fitel, LLC (Headquarters) (4 views)
- Leading provider of diagnostic imaging products - FUJIFILM Medical Systems USA (4 views)