- Company: Koyo Corporation of U.S.A.
- Street: 29570 Clemens Road
- City/Town/Village: Westlake
- State/Prefecture: Ohio
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 44145
- Website: http://www.koyousa.com
- Listed: 03/20/2014 1:08 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Our primary mission is to pioneer advancements in bearing design and performance, as well as to assist customers in meeting their specialized bearings application needs. This will be accomplished through unique technological resources and a dedicated workforce committed to producing value added products, and customer service of unsurpassed quality.
Headquarters office located in Westlake, Ohio – Sales, Marketing & Distribution
U.S. Automotive, Industrial and Aftermarket Sales.
Bearings play a key role in the operation of virtually all types of machines. As an integrated bearings maker, Koyo designs and manufactures all types, from miniature bearings one millimeter in diameter to bearings over seven meters in diameter.
Whether your application requirement is Automotive OEM, Automotive & Heavy Duty Aftermarket, Industrial OEM or Industrial Aftermarket, Koyo can fulfill your bearing requirement. And, if you happen to be challenged by that difficult, demanding application, Koyo can provide you with Hybrid ceramic ball bearings, Extreme Special Environment bearings and or a variety of specialty coatings such as PTFE or Clean Pro bearings.
- Industrial OEM Sales
Whether you’re moving mountains or making microchips, Koyo bearings can maximize productivity. Meeting the challenge of demanding industrial applications is our mission. With over 100,000 variations of ball and roller bearings, nearly eighty years of manufacturing experience and three technical centers dedicated to research and new product development, Koyo is a Smart Choice.
- Automotive & Heavy Duty Aftermarket Distributor Sales
Koyo is a leading manufacturer and supplier to the Automotive original equipment market. The bearings supplied to the original equipment market are also available for aftermarket repair requirements. Koyo bearings can be found in, and are available, for applications such as Wheel, Clutch, Belt Tensioners and Transmissions, as well as other common automotive repair applications. Bearings are available for most domestic and import applications. When looking for original equipment repair bearings, contact Koyo, a Smart Choice.
- Automotive OEM Sales
Koyo designs, manufacturers and supplies a wide range of ball & roller bearings to the world’s leading automotive manufacturers. Whether it’s double row angular contact ball bearings, double row tapered roller bearings, high performance water pump bearings, clutch release bearings or reliable, light weight hub units for wheels, Koyo is a “smart choice” for advanced automotive bearing design, smart product features and innovative solutions to your demanding automobile applications.
- Industrial Distributor Sales
Koyo is a leading manufacturer and supplier to the Industrial Original Equipment Market. The bearings supplied to the OEM are also available for Aftermarket Replacement. Koyo Bearings can be found in, and are available, for nearly all Industrial Aftermarket Applications with a wide range of ball and roller types from standard to Hi Tech sizes. When looking for OEM replacement bearings, contact Koyo… A Smart Choice
For more products’s details click here.
Top Ads Today
- SunBridge USA - We help startups and international companies to build local partnerships (18 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (8 views)
- Tecnos Global Company - Providing ICT Solutions & Services with ERP, SCM, CRM, SAP (8 views)
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (6 views)
- Topcon Medical Systems, Inc. - Leading Developer of Ophthalmology Equipments (4 views)
- Home Appliances and Office Solutions Developer - Sharp Electronics (4 views)
- Ferrite Core: GRFC Series (4 views)
- Fuji Vegetable Oil, Inc. - Developing New Food Products Based on Oils and Soy Proteins (4 views)
- SAPPORO USA, INC. - The Oldest Beer Brand in Japan (3 views)
- Midwest U.S. - Japan Association (3 views)