- Company: KOSÉ AMERICA, Inc.
- Street: 110 East 42nd Street, Suite 1506
- City/Town/Village: New York
- State/Prefecture: New York
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 10017
- Phone: +1-212-682-3795
- Listed: 07/25/2017 12:25 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
KOSÉ Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, manufactures and sells cosmetics in Japan and internationally. The company operates through Cosmetics Business, Cosmetaries Business, and Other Business segments. It provides makeup, skincare, and hair-care products, as well as toiletries, such as shampoos and conditioners. The company offers its cosmetics under the KOSÉ, SEKKISEI, ESPRIQUE, COSME DECORTE, Prédia, INFINITY, JILL STUART, CRIE, and ALBION brand names; and cosmetaries under the FASIO, ELSIA, SALON STYLE, softymo, STEPHEN KNOLL NEW YORK, RIMMEL, Nature & Co., etc.
How to purchase
Launched in 1985, Sekkisei is a global skin-brightening brand that offers a full line of advanced skincare infused with ancient Asian herbal remedies for hydrated, even skin that appears to glow from within.
Formulated for women in their 20s and 30s, Hadakiwami offers a full line of skincare products featuring Rice Power® No. 11, a natural moisturizing complex derived from rice and proven effective for improving skin’s moisture retention.
Check on Rakuten
Astablanc is an anti-aging skincare brand specifically formulated for mature skin. As we age, the cells within the surface of the skin are more prone to damage due to accumulated UV exposure, dryness and slower cell regeneration.
Based in the concept of “bringing a revolution to makeup,” this brand continues to release items that completely change preconceptions about cosmetics. They use the latest technology and ideas, and strive to provide products that are comfortable to use at any time of year.
You can find variety beauty products from list below.
Watch the “Company Profile of KOSÉ Corporation” video here.
Top Ads Today
- Semiconductor Leader - MegaChips America (18 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (16 views)
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (13 views)
- U.S.-Japan Council - Headquarters (10 views)
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (8 views)
- NTT DOCOMO USA, Inc. - US subsidiary of NTT DOCOMO, Japan’s largest telecommunications company (6 views)
- Morinaga America, Inc. (5 views)
- WESTUNITIS INC. - Developing Wearable Smart Glasses with Japan's Technology (5 views)
- World’s leading manufacturers of consumer electronics - Casio America, Inc. (5 views)
- Taiho Ventures, LLC - Venture Capital for investing early-stage preclinical oncology companies (4 views)