Keizai Silicon Valley is a Bay Area based business and professional networking organization. One of its primary purposes is to provide programs that showcase specialists with expertise on issues critical for the success of entrepreneurs and companies doing business with Japan and the U.S. Founded in 1990 in San Francisco, its audience includes people from the worlds of business, academia, and politics, in the Bay Area and elsewhere.
In addition to establishing a sense of collegiality, networking provides opportunities to exchange information, share advice, offer inspiration, and expand business possibilities. An added benefit—members report they often receive business referrals.
Top Ads Today
- Aiya America, Inc. - World's Leading Matcha Green Tea Producer (30 views)
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (6 views)
- Canon Europe Ltd - World-Leading Innovator and Provider of Imaging Solutions (2 views)
- Hitachi Rail Europe Ltd - Rail Transportation & Social Infrastructure Systems (2 views)
- Hitachi Solutions America, Ltd. - Inspire the Next (2 views)
- Sanrio, Inc. - Selling gifts, apparel & accessories featuring Hello Kitty & other cartoon characters (2 views)
- Jalux Americas Inc. - Developing a business mainly related to aviation and general trading (2 views)
- Keizai Silicon Valley (2 views)
- Nissan North America (2 views)
- Nippon Steel & Sumikin Pipe Vietnam Co., Ltd. - Ho Chi Minh Office (2 views)