Keizai Silicon Valley is a Bay Area based business and professional networking organization. One of its primary purposes is to provide programs that showcase specialists with expertise on issues critical for the success of entrepreneurs and companies doing business with Japan and the U.S. Founded in 1990 in San Francisco, its audience includes people from the worlds of business, academia, and politics, in the Bay Area and elsewhere.
In addition to establishing a sense of collegiality, networking provides opportunities to exchange information, share advice, offer inspiration, and expand business possibilities. An added benefit—members report they often receive business referrals.
Top Ads Today
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (34 views)
- Tecnos Global Company - Providing ICT Solutions & Services with ERP, SCM, CRM, SAP (30 views)
- Aiya America, Inc. - World's Leading Matcha Green Tea Producer (16 views)
- Aoi Tea Company - World's leading matcha manufacturer (15 views)
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (12 views)
- Japanese Soba Noodle Shop - Ringer Hut SOBAYA LANAI (11 views)
- Yaskawa America, Inc. - Motoman Robotics Division (10 views)
- J!NS - San francisco Union Square Store (9 views)
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (9 views)
- Honda Aero, Inc. (HAI) - Developing a variety of aircraft engines (8 views)