Keizai Silicon Valley is a Bay Area based business and professional networking organization. One of its primary purposes is to provide programs that showcase specialists with expertise on issues critical for the success of entrepreneurs and companies doing business with Japan and the U.S. Founded in 1990 in San Francisco, its audience includes people from the worlds of business, academia, and politics, in the Bay Area and elsewhere.
In addition to establishing a sense of collegiality, networking provides opportunities to exchange information, share advice, offer inspiration, and expand business possibilities. An added benefit—members report they often receive business referrals.
Top Ads Today
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (15 views)
- NHK Spring (Thailand) Co., Ltd. - World's Largest Independent Spring Manufacturer (10 views)
- Home Appliances and Office Solutions Developer - Sharp Electronics (8 views)
- Midwest U.S. - Japan Association (4 views)
- Umitron Pte., Ltd. - Install Sustainable Aquaculture on Earth (4 views)
- Zeria USA, Inc. - Producing and selling of pharmaceutical and nutritional products (4 views)
- 2nd STREET Melrose - Japan's Highest Grossing Second Hand Clothing (3 views)
- Morinaga America, Inc. (3 views)
- Japanese Cosmetics Manufacturer - KOSÉ AMERICA, Inc. (3 views)
- Jalux Americas Inc. - Developing a business mainly related to aviation and general trading (3 views)