Keizai Silicon Valley is a Bay Area based business and professional networking organization. One of its primary purposes is to provide programs that showcase specialists with expertise on issues critical for the success of entrepreneurs and companies doing business with Japan and the U.S. Founded in 1990 in San Francisco, its audience includes people from the worlds of business, academia, and politics, in the Bay Area and elsewhere.
In addition to establishing a sense of collegiality, networking provides opportunities to exchange information, share advice, offer inspiration, and expand business possibilities. An added benefit—members report they often receive business referrals.
Top Ads Today
- Handcrafted premium Japanese kitchen knives - Yoshihiro Cutlery (21 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (12 views)
- Dynax America Corporation - Manufacturer of automatic transmission components; friction disks, mating plates and assemblies (7 views)
- Tecnos Global Company - Providing ICT Solutions & Services with ERP, SCM, CRM, SAP (7 views)
- Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association - US Branch (JAMA USA) (7 views)
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (7 views)
- Jalux Americas Inc. - Developing a business mainly related to aviation and general trading (4 views)
- Ferrite Core: TRCA Series (4 views)
- Morinaga Nutritional Foods, Inc. (4 views)
- ZENRIN USA, INC. - Leader in global mapping (4 views)