Keizai Silicon Valley is a Bay Area based business and professional networking organization. One of its primary purposes is to provide programs that showcase specialists with expertise on issues critical for the success of entrepreneurs and companies doing business with Japan and the U.S. Founded in 1990 in San Francisco, its audience includes people from the worlds of business, academia, and politics, in the Bay Area and elsewhere.
In addition to establishing a sense of collegiality, networking provides opportunities to exchange information, share advice, offer inspiration, and expand business possibilities. An added benefit—members report they often receive business referrals.
Top Ads Today
- Seibu Giken America, Inc. - Desiccant Dehumidifier (2 views)
- Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association - US Branch (JAMA USA) (2 views)
- MISUMI USA, Inc. - Mechanical Components Supplier for Factory Automation, Press Die and Plastic Mold Components (2 views)
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (2 views)
- ITO EN (USA) INC. – Beverage Manufacturer (2 views)
- ORIX Corporation USA - Headquarters Dallas, Texas (1 views)
- Yaginuma (Qing Yuan) Co., Ltd. - Metal Press, Welding, ASSY, Plating and Painting (1 views)
- Semiconductor Leader - MegaChips America (1 views)
- Canycom USA, Inc. - A leader in the carrier market (1 views)
- Net Service Ventures - We help identify disruptive new technology innovations (1 views)