Keizai Silicon Valley is a Bay Area based business and professional networking organization. One of its primary purposes is to provide programs that showcase specialists with expertise on issues critical for the success of entrepreneurs and companies doing business with Japan and the U.S. Founded in 1990 in San Francisco, its audience includes people from the worlds of business, academia, and politics, in the Bay Area and elsewhere.
In addition to establishing a sense of collegiality, networking provides opportunities to exchange information, share advice, offer inspiration, and expand business possibilities. An added benefit—members report they often receive business referrals.
Top Ads Today
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (16 views)
- Developing energy services in Thailand's industrial market - Osaka Gas (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (6 views)
- PanaHome Malaysia Sdn Bhd - A Home-Building Company in Malaysia (5 views)
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (4 views)
- Japanese Cosmetics Manufacturer - KOSÉ AMERICA, Inc. (4 views)
- ASICS FRANCE S.A.S (4 views)
- SANKO Kitchen Essentials - Selected Japanese Tableware in Japantown (4 views)
- Precision System Science USA - Innovative Automation Tool for Genomics and Proteomics (3 views)
- Seibu Giken America, Inc. - Desiccant Dehumidifier (3 views)
- Ultra-Soft Silicone-Free Thermal Pad (CPSS Series) (3 views)