Keizai Silicon Valley is a Bay Area based business and professional networking organization. One of its primary purposes is to provide programs that showcase specialists with expertise on issues critical for the success of entrepreneurs and companies doing business with Japan and the U.S. Founded in 1990 in San Francisco, its audience includes people from the worlds of business, academia, and politics, in the Bay Area and elsewhere.
In addition to establishing a sense of collegiality, networking provides opportunities to exchange information, share advice, offer inspiration, and expand business possibilities. An added benefit—members report they often receive business referrals.
Top Ads Today
- Tecnos Global Company - Providing ICT Solutions & Services with ERP, SCM, CRM, SAP (15 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (14 views)
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (11 views)
- Japan Business Association of Southern California (7 views)
- Polarized Lenses CR39 - YS America (6 views)
- Yokogawa India Ltd. - Comprehensive Solutions Provider of Enterprise Technology Solutions (6 views)
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (5 views)
- Morinaga America, Inc. (5 views)
- Hitachi Data Systems Corporation - For the Best Business and Infrastructure Environment (4 views)
- Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association - US Branch (JAMA USA) (4 views)