- Company: Kagome USA, Inc.
- Street: 333 Johnson Road
- City/Town/Village: Los Banos
- State/Prefecture: California
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 93635
- Phone: 1-209-826-8850
- Website: http://www.kagomeusa.com
- Listed: 05/02/2014 9:15 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
In 1988, Kagome Japan established Kagome Inc. (Kagome) in Los Banos, California. The state-of-the-art production facility was completed in 1990, and we began shipping sauces to restaurant chains across the nation. Today, Kagome is known as one of the premier customized sauce developers and manufacturers for foodservice, servicing customers domestically and as far away as Asia, the Middle East, Latin America, and Australia.
To meet growing demand, Kagome has increased capacity at the Los Banos facility and in 2007 acquired and modernized Kagome Creative Foods. This acquisition has optimized distribution in the eastern portion of the U.S, and provided new product and packaging types to our Kagome portfolio.
As international foodservice markets emerge, Kagome has followed strategies to best service those markets. Inner Mongolia Kagome Foods Inc., was established in 2005, in the most desirable tomato growing region in China. Then shortly thereafter, in the European Union, Kagome became a major shareholder in an organization formed by the merger of two major Portuguese tomato processing companies, Italagro and F.I.T. With Kagome Japan’s extensive resources across the globe in ingredient sourcing and manufacturing technologies we have successfully extended our international business initiatives, bringing the good taste of Kagome to every corner of the world.
Kagome is the trusted provider of top-quality culinary sauces for some of the largest restaurant chains, worldwide.
Kagome’s extensive knowledge of the culinary arts, raw ingredients, industry trends and global operations translates into winning sauce concepts and versatile packaging. This expertise is coupled with strong purchasing power, state-of-the-art production and outstanding customer service to ensure that our customers get the best product at competitive prices.
Kagome sauces are developed specifically to meet the needs of today’s foodservice operators and their culinary savvy customers. All of our sauces are produced using the latest processing technology to deliver fresh flavor, texture, and appearance. Kagome can create new sauces, match sauces, or improve existing sauces at your request. Our custom sauces are divided into four main categories:
- Tomato-Based Sauces
Kagome has a long history with tomatoes – dating back to when Ichitaro Kanie first brought tomatoes to Japan in 1899. For more than 100 years, Kagome has studied this fascinating fruit and become an expert in growing tomatoes and processing tomato-based products. Today, Kagome produces customized, tomato-based sauces for the world’s largest restaurant chains from our state-of-the art facilities. Below is an overview of our most popular tomato-based sauces.
- Oil-Based Sauces
Kagome offers not only culinary expertise in developing oil-based sauces and emulsions, but also substantial buying power for oil-based commodities. Kagome has extensive resources across the globe focused on ingredient sourcing and development to find, procure and produce top-quality product at the best price. Below is an overview of our popular oil-based products.
- Creamy Sauces
From cream sauces to cheese sauces and everything in between, Kagome understands the complexities of dairy-based sauces and knows how to create and deliver the most enticing products. Whether in refrigerated pouches or portion packed cups, Kagome can design and manufacture milk, cheese, and butter-based sauces to meet your needs.
- Specialty Sauces
The number and variety of sauces has no limits. Kagome’s culinary team’s ideas and creativity is limitless too. From sauces to icings, glazes to marinades, Kagome can help you bring your creation to the table or help you with new ideas that will keep your customers coming back for more.
- Kagome Branded Sauces
Kagome offers an off-the-shelf product line for independent operators, smaller chains, and larger customers who prefer the flexibility of a pre-stocked item.
Top Ads Today
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (36 views)
- NTT DOCOMO USA, Inc. - US subsidiary of NTT DOCOMO, Japan’s largest telecommunications company (30 views)
- NHK Spring (Thailand) Co., Ltd. - World's Largest Independent Spring Manufacturer (21 views)
- U.S.-Japan Council - Headquarters (16 views)
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (14 views)
- Zeria USA, Inc. - Producing and selling of pharmaceutical and nutritional products (14 views)
- Yokogawa India Ltd. - Comprehensive Solutions Provider of Enterprise Technology Solutions (11 views)
- Honda Aero, Inc. (HAI) - Developing a variety of aircraft engines (11 views)
- A leading manufacturer in the printer - Epson America, Inc. (11 views)
- Tri-Arrows Aluminum Inc. - Manufacturing of rolled aluminium can sheet (10 views)