On November 14, 1932, fourteen prominent Japanese businessmen established the Japanese Chamber of Commerce of New York, Inc. in order to foster and promote friendship and economic relations between the United States and Japan. Early 20th Century activities included hosting Japanese business and political delegations, including the first visit to the U.S. of an Emperor and Empress in 1975.
As its ties to New York deepened, the Chamber established more ways to connect with the local community, creating the U.S. Educators Program in 1989 and supporting other initiatives through the charitable giving of the J.C.C. Fund. And having published a number of texts dealing with Japanese trade, investment and other economic issues over the years, over 80 years after its founding the Chamber still functions to bring the business leaders of the world’s two largest economic superpowers closer together.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Japanese Companies
- Member Since: 04/02/2013
Other items listed by Japanese Companies
- Component Hardware Manufacturer – Sugatsune America, Inc.
- Japanese American Cultural & Community Center
- Japanese Organic Miso Manufacture – Hikari Miso International, Inc.
- Japan Society of Northern California
- Kawasaki Motors Corp., USA
Top Ads Today
- Ferrite Core: TRCA Series (18 views)
- Kagome Inc. - Customized Sauce Developers and Manufacturers for Food Service (7 views)
- Aoi Tea Company - World's leading matcha manufacturer (6 views)
- Institute for Creative Integration - A design strategy and innovation studio. (3 views)
- Component Hardware Manufacturer - Sugatsune America, Inc. (3 views)
- Relo Redac. Inc. - San Mateo (2 views)
- Shabuway - San Jose (2 views)
- Find Your Best Sportswear - ASICS America Corporation (2 views)
- Akebono (2 views)
- Kumon North America, Inc. (2 views)