The Japan Business Association of Southern California (JBA) is a nonprofit corporation whose mission is to develop and improve the business environment for Japanese companies in Southern California. The JBA primarily engages in the following three activities in support of its mission:
- Strengthening Ties with the Local Community
- Membership Services
- and Educational Support Activities.
More than 700 Japanese companies are located in Southern California, one of the highest concentrations of Japanese businesses operating outside of Japan in the world. The economic impact of Japanese businesses in Southern California is particularly significant because Japanese companies tend to enter the U.S. market by establishing new facilities and hiring new employees rather than by acquiring existing businesses. Our survey shows that 88% of Japanese companies entered the U.S. market by starting new entities.
Top Ads Today
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (27 views)
- American Children's Dream Company - Bandai America (13 views)
- Phiten USA, Inc. - Sports and Beauty Products for Your Wellness (10 views)
- Instant Ramen Noodle Maker - Nissin Foods (USA) Co., Inc. (9 views)
- Honda Aero, Inc. (HAI) - Developing a variety of aircraft engines (9 views)
- Toyota Material Handling, U.S.A. (9 views)
- Japan Society of San Diego and Tijuana (JSSDT) (9 views)
- Den's Tea, Inc. - Japanese green tea specialist for green tea novices to fanatics (8 views)
- Honda Aircraft Company - The world’s most advanced light business jet (8 views)
- Power Japan Plus (US Office) - New Ryden Dual Carbon Battery (7 views)