The Japan Business Association of Southern California (JBA) is a nonprofit corporation whose mission is to develop and improve the business environment for Japanese companies in Southern California. The JBA primarily engages in the following three activities in support of its mission:
- Strengthening Ties with the Local Community
- Membership Services
- and Educational Support Activities.
More than 700 Japanese companies are located in Southern California, one of the highest concentrations of Japanese businesses operating outside of Japan in the world. The economic impact of Japanese businesses in Southern California is particularly significant because Japanese companies tend to enter the U.S. market by establishing new facilities and hiring new employees rather than by acquiring existing businesses. Our survey shows that 88% of Japanese companies entered the U.S. market by starting new entities.
Top Ads Today
- Yaskawa America, Inc. - Motoman Robotics Division (12 views)
- Home Appliances and Office Solutions Developer - Sharp Electronics (8 views)
- Yaskawa America, Inc. – Drives & Motion Division (6 views)
- Ezaki Glico USA - No1 Japanese Confectionery Manufacturer (6 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (5 views)
- Sumika Electronic Materials, Inc. - We provide quality products to the semiconductor and electronics industries (4 views)
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (4 views)
- Semiconductor Leader - MegaChips America (3 views)
- Industry-leading Robotics - FANUC America Corporation (3 views)
- Aural Sonic - Our Sound Absorption Panels are Based on a New Japanese Technology (3 views)