The Japan Business Association of Southern California (JBA) is a nonprofit corporation whose mission is to develop and improve the business environment for Japanese companies in Southern California. The JBA primarily engages in the following three activities in support of its mission:
- Strengthening Ties with the Local Community
- Membership Services
- and Educational Support Activities.
More than 700 Japanese companies are located in Southern California, one of the highest concentrations of Japanese businesses operating outside of Japan in the world. The economic impact of Japanese businesses in Southern California is particularly significant because Japanese companies tend to enter the U.S. market by establishing new facilities and hiring new employees rather than by acquiring existing businesses. Our survey shows that 88% of Japanese companies entered the U.S. market by starting new entities.
Top Ads Today
- NHK Spring (Thailand) Co., Ltd. - World's Largest Independent Spring Manufacturer (20 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (20 views)
- Fuji Oil Asia Pte. Ltd. - Sales and Marketing for Food Ingredients in Asian Regions (19 views)
- Zeria USA, Inc. - Producing and selling of pharmaceutical and nutritional products (18 views)
- Japan Business Association of Southern California (15 views)
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (10 views)
- Tecnos Global Company - Providing ICT Solutions & Services with ERP, SCM, CRM, SAP (10 views)
- Sanrio, Inc. - Selling gifts, apparel & accessories featuring Hello Kitty & other cartoon characters (7 views)
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (6 views)
- Sysmex America, Inc. - Global Leader in Clinical Diagnostic Hematology (5 views)