The Japan Business Association of Southern California (JBA) is a nonprofit corporation whose mission is to develop and improve the business environment for Japanese companies in Southern California. The JBA primarily engages in the following three activities in support of its mission:
- Strengthening Ties with the Local Community
- Membership Services
- and Educational Support Activities.
More than 700 Japanese companies are located in Southern California, one of the highest concentrations of Japanese businesses operating outside of Japan in the world. The economic impact of Japanese businesses in Southern California is particularly significant because Japanese companies tend to enter the U.S. market by establishing new facilities and hiring new employees rather than by acquiring existing businesses. Our survey shows that 88% of Japanese companies entered the U.S. market by starting new entities.
Top Ads Today
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (46 views)
- Aiya America, Inc. - World's Leading Matcha Green Tea Producer (17 views)
- Dynax America Corporation - Manufacturer of automatic transmission components; friction disks, mating plates and assemblies (7 views)
- Florida Delegation, Southeast U.S. - Japan Association (7 views)
- Japanese Chamber of Commerce of Northern California (JCCNC) (6 views)
- PVA Film High Transmittance (Gray 42, Brown 42) - YS America (5 views)
- Sanrio, Inc. - Selling gifts, apparel & accessories featuring Hello Kitty & other cartoon characters (5 views)
- Canycom USA, Inc. - A leader in the carrier market (5 views)
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (5 views)
- ASICS EUROPE B.V. (4 views)