The Japan Business Association of Southern California (JBA) is a nonprofit corporation whose mission is to develop and improve the business environment for Japanese companies in Southern California. The JBA primarily engages in the following three activities in support of its mission:
- Strengthening Ties with the Local Community
- Membership Services
- and Educational Support Activities.
More than 700 Japanese companies are located in Southern California, one of the highest concentrations of Japanese businesses operating outside of Japan in the world. The economic impact of Japanese businesses in Southern California is particularly significant because Japanese companies tend to enter the U.S. market by establishing new facilities and hiring new employees rather than by acquiring existing businesses. Our survey shows that 88% of Japanese companies entered the U.S. market by starting new entities.
Top Ads Today
- AGC Chemicals Americas, Inc. - Manufacturing of fluoropolymer resins and compounds, and specialty chemicals (2 views)
- Skincare, Makeup & Suncare - Shiseido Americas Corporation (2 views)
- Ezaki Glico USA - No1 Japanese Confectionery Manufacturer (1 views)
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (1 views)
- Manufacturing optical fiber products - OFS Fitel, LLC (Headquarters) (1 views)
- Japanese Soba Noodle Shop - Ringer Hut SOBAYA LANAI (1 views)
- Dynax America Corporation - Manufacturer of automatic transmission components; friction disks, mating plates and assemblies (1 views)
- Kajiwara Singapore Pte., Ltd. - Food Processing & Confectionery Machines (1 views)
- Daily Zen Bento (1 views)
- Phiten USA, Inc. - Sports and Beauty Products for Your Wellness (1 views)