The Japan Business Association of Southern California (JBA) is a nonprofit corporation whose mission is to develop and improve the business environment for Japanese companies in Southern California. The JBA primarily engages in the following three activities in support of its mission:
- Strengthening Ties with the Local Community
- Membership Services
- and Educational Support Activities.
More than 700 Japanese companies are located in Southern California, one of the highest concentrations of Japanese businesses operating outside of Japan in the world. The economic impact of Japanese businesses in Southern California is particularly significant because Japanese companies tend to enter the U.S. market by establishing new facilities and hiring new employees rather than by acquiring existing businesses. Our survey shows that 88% of Japanese companies entered the U.S. market by starting new entities.
Top Ads Today
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (13 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (10 views)
- Relo Redac. Inc. - San Mateo (9 views)
- Ezaki Glico USA - No1 Japanese Confectionery Manufacturer (6 views)
- NNR Global Logistics USA Inc. - Global Logistics and Transportation Services (6 views)
- Tecnos Global Company - Providing ICT Solutions & Services with ERP, SCM, CRM, SAP (5 views)
- Nitto Americas, Inc. - We offer the pressure sensitive adhesive tape products (5 views)
- Midwest U.S. - Japan Association (5 views)
- Sysmex America, Inc. - Global Leader in Clinical Diagnostic Hematology (5 views)
- Zeria USA, Inc. - Producing and selling of pharmaceutical and nutritional products (5 views)