- Company: Japan Society of Boston
- Street: 420 Pond St.
- City/Town/Village: Boston
- State/Prefecture: Massachusetts
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 02130
- Phone: 617-522-0740
- Website: http://www.japansocietyboston.org/
- Contact: Info@JapanSocietyBoston.org
- Listed: 04/02/2016 10:33 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
We are Japanese and Americans, dedicated to strengthening personal relationships and the relationship of two great countries.
We are students and teachers, individuals and corporations. Old and young. We are unified by a common recognition that Japan and the United States wield great global influence, and that their harmonious interactions affect the well-being of people throughout the world.
Linked by historic ties of commerce and cultural activity, we understand the importance of our special history, and see it as the foundation for a future of enriched cooperation and international impact.
More than a century of cultural and economic exchange. As a repository of Japanese art and culture, no city in the world matches Boston. The Japanese collections at the Museum of Fine Arts and the Peabody Essex Museum are the largest in the world outside of Japan.
The outstanding Japan-studies programs at Amherst, Boston University, Harvard, MIT, Tufts, UMass, and other institutions make Boston the hub of America’s academic inquiry into Japan.
The nearly thirty-year tenure of Seiji Ozawa as artistic director of the Boston Symphony Orchestra ensured Japan’s musical presence in Boston.
Boston’s scientific and financial institutions, like Fidelity Investments, Genzyme, Millennium, Putnam Investments, Raytheon, and State Street, interact constantly with top Japanese corporations. By sponsoring visits by key executives from Japanese companies like Kyocera, IBM Japan, Takeda Pharmacueticals, and Toyota, the Japan Society provides a forum for dialogue with American business leaders.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Japanese Companies
- Member Since: 04/02/2013
Other items listed by Japanese Companies
- Fuji Vegetable Oil, Inc. – Developing New Food Products Based on Oils and Soy Proteins
- Midwest U.S. – Japan Association
- Nissan Chemical America Corporation – Santa Clara Office
- Kumon North America, Inc.
- Japanese Chamber of Commerce of Northern California (JCCNC)
Top Ads Today
- Aiya America, Inc. - World's Leading Matcha Green Tea Producer (6 views)
- Hino Motors Manufacturing U.S.A., Inc. - Headquarters (1 views)
- Joto Sake LLC - Selection of specially crafted brews (1 views)
- ITO EN (USA) INC. – Beverage Manufacturer (1 views)
- Water Treatment Solution - Kurita America Inc. (1 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (1 views)
- Japan Society of Boston (1 views)