KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America, Inc. was established in 1990, as the USA branch operation for KITAGAWA Industries Co., LTD (KG). Based in Nagoya, Japan, KITAGAWA was founded in 1955 (publicly owned company since 1996) and became soon a leading worldwide supplier for a variety of components for the electronic industry.
The product lines comprise of EMI solutions, thermal management components, vibration and shock management parts, and plastic components. EMI solutions include a wide range of EMI absorbers, ferrite cores, EMI shielding components, and grounding parts.
Many of the KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America products in the EMI/ESD range are unique in terms of technical characteristics and quality and were introduced to the market by Kitagawa Industries, who registered international patents for these original parts.
The annual KGS Techno-Fare Symposium, specialized in EMC/EMI/ESD/Thermal Management, is organized and hosted by KITAGAWA, Co. in Japan since 1985 and has become a traditional event for the electronic industry worldwide.
Our research and development activity is focused on the continuous improvement of product quality levels and dynamic adaptability to the specific evolution of the market.
KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America is committed to continue its efforts to support customers, meet their requirements, and supply the most effective solutions for the increased levels of EMI shielding required today by the new international EMC regulations for computers, office equipment, telecommunication systems, local area networking, medical devices, digital imaging systems, automotive and aircraft equipment.
Top Ads Today
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (13 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (10 views)
- Relo Redac. Inc. - San Mateo (8 views)
- NSK Americas Headquarters - We are a global supplier of industrial bearings (5 views)
- SANKO Kitchen Essentials - Selected Japanese Tableware in Japantown (5 views)
- Ezaki Glico USA - No1 Japanese Confectionery Manufacturer (5 views)
- NNR Global Logistics USA Inc. - Global Logistics and Transportation Services (5 views)
- Midwest U.S. - Japan Association (5 views)
- Nitto Americas, Inc. - We offer the pressure sensitive adhesive tape products (5 views)
- Tecnos Global Company - Providing ICT Solutions & Services with ERP, SCM, CRM, SAP (5 views)