KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America, Inc. was established in 1990, as the USA branch operation for KITAGAWA Industries Co., LTD (KG). Based in Nagoya, Japan, KITAGAWA was founded in 1955 (publicly owned company since 1996) and became soon a leading worldwide supplier for a variety of components for the electronic industry.
The product lines comprise of EMI solutions, thermal management components, vibration and shock management parts, and plastic components. EMI solutions include a wide range of EMI absorbers, ferrite cores, EMI shielding components, and grounding parts.
Many of the KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America products in the EMI/ESD range are unique in terms of technical characteristics and quality and were introduced to the market by Kitagawa Industries, who registered international patents for these original parts.
The annual KGS Techno-Fare Symposium, specialized in EMC/EMI/ESD/Thermal Management, is organized and hosted by KITAGAWA, Co. in Japan since 1985 and has become a traditional event for the electronic industry worldwide.
Our research and development activity is focused on the continuous improvement of product quality levels and dynamic adaptability to the specific evolution of the market.
KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America is committed to continue its efforts to support customers, meet their requirements, and supply the most effective solutions for the increased levels of EMI shielding required today by the new international EMC regulations for computers, office equipment, telecommunication systems, local area networking, medical devices, digital imaging systems, automotive and aircraft equipment.
Top Ads Today
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (15 views)
- Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association - US Branch (JAMA USA) (10 views)
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (8 views)
- Thermal Pad : Ultra Soft Version Qoolite™ Soft (8 views)
- Skincare, Makeup & Suncare - Shiseido Americas Corporation (6 views)
- Aiya America, Inc. - World's Leading Matcha Green Tea Producer (5 views)
- Home Appliances and Office Solutions Developer - Sharp Electronics (5 views)
- Midwest U.S. - Japan Association (5 views)
- Sumita Optical Glass Europe GmbH - Optisches Glas, Precision Molding, Funktionsglas, Sonstige (5 views)
- True World Foods, LLC. - Over 30 Years Experience in the Seafood Business (4 views)