- Company: Institute for Creative Integration
- Street: 315 Bay St. 4th Floor
- City/Town/Village: San Francisco
- State/Prefecture: California
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 94133
- Website: http://www.creative-integration.us
- Listed: 08/24/2013 11:25 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
A design strategy and innovation studio.
The Institute for Creative Integration (ICI) was founded by Shin Sano. With a background in automotive design and human-centered design methods, Sano desires ICI to integrate consumer insights into design-driven solutions. Bridging right and left-brain thinking, ICI’s multi-disciplinary team identifies opportunities that translate into products and services that resonate with people’s everyday lives.
The initial phase of any project, the goal is to understand the nuances of the problem — a contextual immersion to gain perspectives of the brand, user behavior and competitive landscape.
In-context study, Expert and stakeholder interviews, Intercepts + remote observation, User experience journey, Competitive landscape and brand research, Inspiration hunting
Through analysis we identify the most salient points and throughlines. Extracting the essence of what is most relevant, we challenge assumptions and target intent.
Processing video + photo data, Clustering and condensing insights
Metaphor and analogy development, Value mapping, User experience mapping and scenario creation, Brand and market positioning
By narrowing and synthesizing, the roadmap takes shape.?The strategic direction is agreed upon to which all concepts will be developed and judged in successive phases.
Persona development and targeting, Storyboarding and video creation
Sketch and paper prototyping, Strategy road mapping, Trend forecasting and direction, Design language /semantic development
Through strategic creative direction, concepts are generated in this phase. As in any iterative process, refinement is made through multiple rounds of design.
Product design + CAD and 3D modeling, Color + material design, UI design and interactive prototyping UI, Service design prototyping, Business modeling, Identity development + brand + package, Communication design, Future concept visualization
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Japanese Companies
- Member Since: 04/02/2013
Other items listed by Japanese Companies
- U.S.-Japan Council – Headquarters
- Kumon North America, Inc.
- Japanese American Cultural & Community Center
- Subaru of America, Inc.
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. – Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others
Top Ads Today
- Ferrite Core: TRCA Series (18 views)
- Kagome Inc. - Customized Sauce Developers and Manufacturers for Food Service (7 views)
- Aoi Tea Company - World's leading matcha manufacturer (6 views)
- Component Hardware Manufacturer - Sugatsune America, Inc. (3 views)
- Institute for Creative Integration - A design strategy and innovation studio. (3 views)
- Nippon Steel & Sumikin Pipe Vietnam Co., Ltd. - Ho Chi Minh Office (2 views)
- YONEX USA - The World Leader in Golf, Tennis and Badminton Equipment (2 views)
- PanaHome Malaysia Sdn Bhd - A Home-Building Company in Malaysia (2 views)
- Instant Ramen Noodle Maker - Nissin Foods (USA) Co., Inc. (2 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (2 views)