- Company: Institute for Creative Integration
- Street: 315 Bay St. 4th Floor
- City/Town/Village: San Francisco
- State/Prefecture: California
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 94133
- Website: http://www.creative-integration.us
- Listed: 08/24/2013 11:25 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
A design strategy and innovation studio.
The Institute for Creative Integration (ICI) was founded by Shin Sano. With a background in automotive design and human-centered design methods, Sano desires ICI to integrate consumer insights into design-driven solutions. Bridging right and left-brain thinking, ICI’s multi-disciplinary team identifies opportunities that translate into products and services that resonate with people’s everyday lives.
The initial phase of any project, the goal is to understand the nuances of the problem — a contextual immersion to gain perspectives of the brand, user behavior and competitive landscape.
In-context study, Expert and stakeholder interviews, Intercepts + remote observation, User experience journey, Competitive landscape and brand research, Inspiration hunting
Through analysis we identify the most salient points and throughlines. Extracting the essence of what is most relevant, we challenge assumptions and target intent.
Processing video + photo data, Clustering and condensing insights
Metaphor and analogy development, Value mapping, User experience mapping and scenario creation, Brand and market positioning
By narrowing and synthesizing, the roadmap takes shape.?The strategic direction is agreed upon to which all concepts will be developed and judged in successive phases.
Persona development and targeting, Storyboarding and video creation
Sketch and paper prototyping, Strategy road mapping, Trend forecasting and direction, Design language /semantic development
Through strategic creative direction, concepts are generated in this phase. As in any iterative process, refinement is made through multiple rounds of design.
Product design + CAD and 3D modeling, Color + material design, UI design and interactive prototyping UI, Service design prototyping, Business modeling, Identity development + brand + package, Communication design, Future concept visualization
Top Ads Today
- Semiconductor Leader - MegaChips America (18 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (16 views)
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (13 views)
- U.S.-Japan Council - Headquarters (10 views)
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (8 views)
- NTT DOCOMO USA, Inc. - US subsidiary of NTT DOCOMO, Japan’s largest telecommunications company (6 views)
- Morinaga America, Inc. (5 views)
- World’s leading manufacturers of consumer electronics - Casio America, Inc. (5 views)
- WESTUNITIS INC. - Developing Wearable Smart Glasses with Japan's Technology (5 views)
- Nippon Steel & Sumikin Pipe Vietnam Co., Ltd. - Ho Chi Minh Office (4 views)