- Company: ICHIRAN
- Owner or Chef: Japanese
- Street: 374 Johnson Ave
- City/Town/Village: Brooklyn
- State/Prefecture: New York
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 11206
- Phone: (718) 381-0491
- Website: https://www.ichiranusa.com/
- Contact: https://www.ichiranusa.com/contact/
- Listed: 10/07/2018 10:29 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
ICHIRAN’s story began in Hakata, the epicenter of the tonkotsu ramen movement. We are on a mission to provide our costumers the best in tonkotsu ramen, using only the finest ingredients and the most advanced techniques developed by our master artisans.
ORIGINAL SPICY RED SAUCE
The Original Spicy Red Sauce is one of five ICHIRAN originals. With this original sauce, ICHIRAN was the first to introduce the now popular concept of serving ramen with a thick, red sauce. The secret togarashi pepper blend of our Original Spicy Red Sauce is made from combining over 30 different spices and then slowly aging it to perfection. This creates a sauce that is spicy, yet a full of a variety of flavors that when combined with our broth and noodles, creates a richer, tastier ramen. Visually, the red circular shape of the sauce contrasts beautifully with the light cloudy broth.
AROMATIC TONKOTSU BROTH
ICHIRAN is the birthplace of an authentic tasting tonkotsu broth that does not contain the usual strong aroma.
ICHIRAN’S all-natural tonkotsu soup is extracted from 100% pork bones. Boiling pork bones for soup normally produces a strong-smelling broth, however, the advanced technology and extraction methods of our expert artisans remove the strong aroma. Their expertise has created a savory tonkotsu soup that both smells and tastes delicious, another ICHIRAN Original!
SOLO DINING BOOTH
Be a little more intimate with your ramen with ICHIRAN”s Solo Dining Booth – designed to allow to focus on the flavors of your bowl with minimal distractions. This ICHIRAN Original was created in response to the many distractions and loud surroundings of a typical ramen restaurant. Conversations with other customers, hurried movements of the chefs, and many other sounds and images prevent you from focusing on your meal. distracting you from the wonderful experience in front of you. ICHIRAN’s Solo Dining Booth solves this by blocking out the distractions, allowing you to focus all of your attention to fully enjoy the flavors of our ramen.
Another ICHIRAN Original, the written order system lets you specify exactly how much you like your ramen. From flavor strength to noodle texture, we make it easy to craft your own perfect bowl of tonkotsu ramen. Order sheets are available in Japanese, English, Korean and Chinese.
KAE-DAMA ORDERING SYSTEM
To order an additional serving of noodles, simply place the “Kae-Dama” plate on the sensor at the corner of the table. A brief melody will play as a staff member comes to retrieve the plate. ICHIRAN’s unique system us a quick and word-less way to order more noodles to satisfy and ramen craving.
Top Ads Today
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (10 views)
- Leading manufacturer of taps, end mills, drills - OSG USA, Inc. (Headquarters) (5 views)
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (3 views)
- Digital imaging solutions - Canon U.S.A., Inc. (2 views)
- Japan Society of Northern California (2 views)
- Japanese Chamber of Commerce of Northern California (JCCNC) (2 views)
- Descente Athletic Americas Inc. - Japanese Premium Athletic Apparel Brand (2 views)
- Phiten USA, Inc. - Sports and Beauty Products for Your Wellness (2 views)
- Sanrio, Inc. - Selling gifts, apparel & accessories featuring Hello Kitty & other cartoon characters (2 views)
- TOYOTA InfoTechnology Center, U.S.A., Inc. - We thrive on innovation and implementation of advanced IT (2 views)