- Company: Honda Aircraft Company
- Street: 6430 Ballinger Rd.
- City/Town/Village: Greensboro
- State/Prefecture: North Carolina
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 27410
- Phone: 336-662-0246 (Main)
- Website: https://www.hondajet.com
- Contact: https://www.hondajet.com/Contact/
- Listed: 11/23/2015 8:24 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
In 1986, a young Honda engineer named Michimasa Fujino crystallized that vision when Honda initiated research and development into an advanced, air-bound Honda. After four decades of both passion and hard work, the HondaJet creator has nearly completed his vision as the president and CEO of Honda Aircraft Company.
HondaJet was truly born from the power of dreams — the power that drove our innovations in aircraft design from thought to drawing board to flight. HondaJet began as an intellectual contemplation and developed into a series of questions: How could a light jet become more efficient, more elegant, more advanced?
Experimentation, exploration, and research ensued — and the HondaJet vision was realized through design innovations that create an integrated, technologically advanced aircraft. The realization of this dream is due to equal parts romance and pragmatism.
Top Ads Today
- Semiconductor Leader - MegaChips America (18 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (16 views)
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (13 views)
- U.S.-Japan Council - Headquarters (10 views)
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (8 views)
- NTT DOCOMO USA, Inc. - US subsidiary of NTT DOCOMO, Japan’s largest telecommunications company (6 views)
- WESTUNITIS INC. - Developing Wearable Smart Glasses with Japan's Technology (5 views)
- World’s leading manufacturers of consumer electronics - Casio America, Inc. (5 views)
- Morinaga America, Inc. (5 views)
- Taiho Ventures, LLC - Venture Capital for investing early-stage preclinical oncology companies (4 views)