- Company: Honda Aircraft Company
- Street: 6430 Ballinger Rd.
- City/Town/Village: Greensboro
- State/Prefecture: North Carolina
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 27410
- Phone: 336-662-0246 (Main)
- Website: https://www.hondajet.com
- Contact: https://www.hondajet.com/Contact/
- Listed: 11/23/2015 8:24 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
In 1986, a young Honda engineer named Michimasa Fujino crystallized that vision when Honda initiated research and development into an advanced, air-bound Honda. After four decades of both passion and hard work, the HondaJet creator has nearly completed his vision as the president and CEO of Honda Aircraft Company.
HondaJet was truly born from the power of dreams — the power that drove our innovations in aircraft design from thought to drawing board to flight. HondaJet began as an intellectual contemplation and developed into a series of questions: How could a light jet become more efficient, more elegant, more advanced?
Experimentation, exploration, and research ensued — and the HondaJet vision was realized through design innovations that create an integrated, technologically advanced aircraft. The realization of this dream is due to equal parts romance and pragmatism.
Top Ads Today
- Kagome Inc. - Customized Sauce Developers and Manufacturers for Food Service (33 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (27 views)
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (19 views)
- Marubeni America Corporation Silicon Valley Branch - General Trading Company (19 views)
- Hitachi Rail Europe Ltd - Rail Transportation & Social Infrastructure Systems (18 views)
- Honda Aircraft Company - The world’s most advanced light business jet (16 views)
- Shimadzu Scientific Instruments, Inc. - USA Headquarters (16 views)
- Home Appliances and Office Solutions Developer - Sharp Electronics (15 views)
- U.S.-Japan Council - Headquarters (14 views)
- Den's Tea, Inc. - Japanese green tea specialist for green tea novices to fanatics (14 views)