- Company: Honda Aircraft Company
- Street: 6430 Ballinger Rd.
- City/Town/Village: Greensboro
- State/Prefecture: North Carolina
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 27410
- Phone: 336-662-0246 (Main)
- Website: https://www.hondajet.com
- Contact: https://www.hondajet.com/Contact/
- Listed: 11/23/2015 8:24 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
In 1986, a young Honda engineer named Michimasa Fujino crystallized that vision when Honda initiated research and development into an advanced, air-bound Honda. After four decades of both passion and hard work, the HondaJet creator has nearly completed his vision as the president and CEO of Honda Aircraft Company.
HondaJet was truly born from the power of dreams — the power that drove our innovations in aircraft design from thought to drawing board to flight. HondaJet began as an intellectual contemplation and developed into a series of questions: How could a light jet become more efficient, more elegant, more advanced?
Experimentation, exploration, and research ensued — and the HondaJet vision was realized through design innovations that create an integrated, technologically advanced aircraft. The realization of this dream is due to equal parts romance and pragmatism.
Top Ads Today
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (9 views)
- Tecnos Global Company - Providing ICT Solutions & Services with ERP, SCM, CRM, SAP (7 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (4 views)
- Developing energy services in Thailand's industrial market - Osaka Gas (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (3 views)
- Kubota Tractor Corporation - Offers Farm Equipment, Construction Equipment, Mowers, UTV (2 views)
- Asahi Kasei Plastics North America - Manufacture of plastic compounds for OEMs (2 views)
- NHK Spring (Thailand) Co., Ltd. - World's Largest Independent Spring Manufacturer (2 views)
- IPPUDO - Berkeley (2 views)
- ASICS FRANCE S.A.S (2 views)
- WESTUNITIS INC. - Developing Wearable Smart Glasses with Japan's Technology (2 views)