- Company: Honda Aero, Inc.
- City/Town/Village: 2989 Tucker Street
- State/Prefecture: North Carolina
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 27215
- Phone: +1-336-226-2376
- Listed: 02/24/2016 10:55 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Honda Aero, Inc. (HAI), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Honda Motor Co., Ltd., will establish its corporate headquarters and jet engine manufacturing operations with the construction of an all new facility in Burlington, North Carolina.
Honda Aero, Inc. specializes in developing a variety of aircraft engines. The subsidiary was founded in 2004 and holds a 50% stake in GE Honda Aero Engines, a joint venture with General Electric that produces jet engines in the 1,000 lb.-3,500 lb. thrust class. GE Honda Aero Engines’ HF120 compact turbofan engine weighs less than 400 lbs. and will power the new lightweight HondaJet, as well as other business jets. The engine will be produced at Honda Aero’s new 102,400-sq.-ft. production facility and headquarters located in Burlington, North Carolina.
Honda Aero, Inc. will employ approximately 70 associates when the plant reaches its initial production plan of 200 engines per year within about one year of its 2010 production start. Development of the facility represents a $27 million capital expenditure by Honda, bringing the company’s total North American capital investment to more than $9 billion.
Top Ads Today
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (25 views)
- ITO EN (USA) INC. – Beverage Manufacturer (8 views)
- Hitachi Rail Europe Ltd - Rail Transportation & Social Infrastructure Systems (6 views)
- Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association - US Branch (JAMA USA) (6 views)
- Thermal Pad : Ultra Soft Version Qoolite™ Soft (6 views)
- Infrared, visible, and ultraviolet light devices - Hamamatsu Corporation (6 views)
- Zeria USA, Inc. - Producing and selling of pharmaceutical and nutritional products (6 views)
- Morinaga Nutritional Foods, Inc. (5 views)
- Takara Bio USA, Inc. - Develops, manufactures, and distributes pharmaceutical products (5 views)
- MORI SEIKI Manufacturing USA, Inc. - Produces High-Quality Machine in North America (5 views)