Hitachi Zosen Inova AG was formerly known as AE&E Inova AG founded in 1933 and is based in Zurich, Switzerland.
In 2010, AE&E Inova AG operates as a subsidiary of Hitachi Zosen Corp., and changed its name to Hitachi Zosen Inova AG.
The company operates as an engineering, procurement, and construction contractor that delivers various plants and system solutions for thermal and biological energy recovery from waste.
Top Ads Today
- Kagome Inc. - Customized Sauce Developers and Manufacturers for Food Service (12 views)
- Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association - US Branch (JAMA USA) (10 views)
- Relo Redac. Inc. - San Mateo (9 views)
- Takasago Fluidic Systems - US Branch Office (6 views)
- Midwest U.S. - Japan Association (5 views)
- Fuji Oil Europe (Belgium) - Produce special oils, fats and bakery products in food industry (4 views)
- Topcon Medical Systems, Inc. - Leading Developer of Ophthalmology Equipments (4 views)
- Morinaga America, Inc. (4 views)
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (3 views)
- Ferrite Core: TRCA Series (3 views)