Hitachi Zosen Inova AG was formerly known as AE&E Inova AG founded in 1933 and is based in Zurich, Switzerland.
In 2010, AE&E Inova AG operates as a subsidiary of Hitachi Zosen Corp., and changed its name to Hitachi Zosen Inova AG.
The company operates as an engineering, procurement, and construction contractor that delivers various plants and system solutions for thermal and biological energy recovery from waste.
Top Ads Today
- Aiya America, Inc. - World's Leading Matcha Green Tea Producer (19 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (18 views)
- Relo Redac. Inc. - San Mateo (9 views)
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (7 views)
- Lupicia Pacific, Inc. - We offer 400 kinds of Fresh Tea throughout the year (7 views)
- Innotech Frontier, Inc. - A Corporate Venture Partner to Drive Technological Innovation (6 views)
- Koyo Corporation of U.S.A. - Bringing world-class quality bearings to a whole new level (6 views)
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (6 views)
- YONEX USA - The World Leader in Golf, Tennis and Badminton Equipment (5 views)
- NTT DOCOMO USA, Inc. - US subsidiary of NTT DOCOMO, Japan’s largest telecommunications company (5 views)