Hitachi Zosen Inova AG was formerly known as AE&E Inova AG founded in 1933 and is based in Zurich, Switzerland.
In 2010, AE&E Inova AG operates as a subsidiary of Hitachi Zosen Corp., and changed its name to Hitachi Zosen Inova AG.
The company operates as an engineering, procurement, and construction contractor that delivers various plants and system solutions for thermal and biological energy recovery from waste.
Top Ads Today
- SunBridge USA - We help startups and international companies to build local partnerships (18 views)
- Tecnos Global Company - Providing ICT Solutions & Services with ERP, SCM, CRM, SAP (8 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (8 views)
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (6 views)
- Home Appliances and Office Solutions Developer - Sharp Electronics (4 views)
- Ferrite Core: GRFC Series (4 views)
- Fuji Vegetable Oil, Inc. - Developing New Food Products Based on Oils and Soy Proteins (4 views)
- Midwest U.S. - Japan Association (3 views)
- Topcon Medical Systems, Inc. - Leading Developer of Ophthalmology Equipments (3 views)
- World’s leading manufacturers of consumer electronics - Casio America, Inc. (3 views)