Hitachi Zosen Inova AG was formerly known as AE&E Inova AG founded in 1933 and is based in Zurich, Switzerland.
In 2010, AE&E Inova AG operates as a subsidiary of Hitachi Zosen Corp., and changed its name to Hitachi Zosen Inova AG.
The company operates as an engineering, procurement, and construction contractor that delivers various plants and system solutions for thermal and biological energy recovery from waste.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Japanese Companies
- Member Since: 04/02/2013
Other items listed by Japanese Companies
- Home Appliances and Office Solutions Developer – Sharp Electronics
- Olympus Scientific Solutions Americas
- SAPPORO USA, INC. – The Oldest Beer Brand in Japan
- Koyo Corporation of U.S.A. – Bringing world-class quality bearings to a whole new level
- Midwest U.S. – Japan Association
Top Ads Today
- Aiya America, Inc. - World's Leading Matcha Green Tea Producer (18 views)
- Honda Aero, Inc. (HAI) - Developing a variety of aircraft engines (6 views)
- Topcon Medical Systems, Inc. - Leading Developer of Ophthalmology Equipments (6 views)
- PanaHome Malaysia Sdn Bhd - A Home-Building Company in Malaysia (5 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (5 views)
- Choya Umeshu USA Inc. - No.1 Umeshu making company in the world (5 views)
- Pork Flavor Noodle "Nagasaki Champon" - Ringer Hut Saratoga Store (5 views)
- SANKO Kitchen Essentials - Selected Japanese Tableware in Japantown (5 views)
- ITO EN (USA) INC. – Beverage Manufacturer (5 views)
- Takasago Fluidic Systems - US Branch Office (4 views)