Hitachi Zosen Inova AG was formerly known as AE&E Inova AG founded in 1933 and is based in Zurich, Switzerland.
In 2010, AE&E Inova AG operates as a subsidiary of Hitachi Zosen Corp., and changed its name to Hitachi Zosen Inova AG.
The company operates as an engineering, procurement, and construction contractor that delivers various plants and system solutions for thermal and biological energy recovery from waste.
Top Ads Today
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (33 views)
- NHK Spring (Thailand) Co., Ltd. - World's Largest Independent Spring Manufacturer (32 views)
- Nippon Steel & Sumikin Pipe Vietnam Co., Ltd. - Ho Chi Minh Office (21 views)
- Tecnos Global Company - Providing ICT Solutions & Services with ERP, SCM, CRM, SAP (19 views)
- Japan Business Association of Southern California (14 views)
- Zeria USA, Inc. - Producing and selling of pharmaceutical and nutritional products (7 views)
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (7 views)
- Creating energy from waste - Hitachi Zosen Inova AG (6 views)
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (6 views)
- Leading manufacturer of taps, end mills, drills - OSG USA, Inc. (Headquarters) (6 views)