Hitachi Zosen Inova AG was formerly known as AE&E Inova AG founded in 1933 and is based in Zurich, Switzerland.
In 2010, AE&E Inova AG operates as a subsidiary of Hitachi Zosen Corp., and changed its name to Hitachi Zosen Inova AG.
The company operates as an engineering, procurement, and construction contractor that delivers various plants and system solutions for thermal and biological energy recovery from waste.
Top Ads Today
- Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association - US Branch (JAMA USA) (24 views)
- American Children's Dream Company - Bandai America (17 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (14 views)
- Developing energy services in Thailand's industrial market - Osaka Gas (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (9 views)
- Sony Electronics Inc. (7 views)
- Ricoh Imaging Americas Corporation - Japanese Photographic Equipment Company (6 views)
- Handcrafted premium Japanese kitchen knives - Yoshihiro Cutlery (5 views)
- Kagome Inc. - Customized Sauce Developers and Manufacturers for Food Service (5 views)
- Hitachi Consulting Corporation - International Management and Technology Consulting Firm (4 views)
- Japan Society of San Diego and Tijuana (JSSDT) (4 views)