Hitachi Zosen Inova AG was formerly known as AE&E Inova AG founded in 1933 and is based in Zurich, Switzerland.
In 2010, AE&E Inova AG operates as a subsidiary of Hitachi Zosen Corp., and changed its name to Hitachi Zosen Inova AG.
The company operates as an engineering, procurement, and construction contractor that delivers various plants and system solutions for thermal and biological energy recovery from waste.
Top Ads Today
- A leading manufacturer in the printer - Epson America, Inc. (18 views)
- World-class printing technology leader - Oki Data Americas, Inc. (13 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (12 views)
- Leading manufacturer of taps, end mills, drills - OSG USA, Inc. (Headquarters) (9 views)
- Kubota Tractor Corporation - Offers Farm Equipment, Construction Equipment, Mowers, UTV (3 views)
- Power Japan Plus (US Office) - New Ryden Dual Carbon Battery (3 views)
- Kajiwara Singapore Pte., Ltd. - Food Processing & Confectionery Machines (3 views)
- Aiya America, Inc. - World's Leading Matcha Green Tea Producer (2 views)
- Industry-leading Robotics - FANUC America Corporation (2 views)
- American Showa Inc. - Suspension systems for motorcycles, shock absorbers and power steering systems for automobiles (2 views)