Hitachi Zosen Inova AG was formerly known as AE&E Inova AG founded in 1933 and is based in Zurich, Switzerland.
In 2010, AE&E Inova AG operates as a subsidiary of Hitachi Zosen Corp., and changed its name to Hitachi Zosen Inova AG.
The company operates as an engineering, procurement, and construction contractor that delivers various plants and system solutions for thermal and biological energy recovery from waste.
Top Ads Today
- Aiya America, Inc. - World's Leading Matcha Green Tea Producer (3 views)
- Imuraya USA, Inc. - Unique and Healthy Japanese Style Sweet (3 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (3 views)
- Honda Aero, Inc. (HAI) - Developing a variety of aircraft engines (3 views)
- Japanese Organic Miso Manufacture - Hikari Miso International, Inc. (2 views)
- 100% Authentic Japanese WAGYU beef - Tajimaya UK Ltd. (2 views)
- NEDO Silicon Valley - Japanese Largest Public R&D Management Organizations (2 views)
- Midwest U.S. - Japan Association (2 views)
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (2 views)
- Mahoroba Bakery (2 views)