Hitachi Zosen Inova AG was formerly known as AE&E Inova AG founded in 1933 and is based in Zurich, Switzerland.
In 2010, AE&E Inova AG operates as a subsidiary of Hitachi Zosen Corp., and changed its name to Hitachi Zosen Inova AG.
The company operates as an engineering, procurement, and construction contractor that delivers various plants and system solutions for thermal and biological energy recovery from waste.
Top Ads Today
- Semiconductor Leader - MegaChips America (26 views)
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (16 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (11 views)
- Home Appliances and Office Solutions Developer - Sharp Electronics (6 views)
- Japanese Cosmetics Manufacturer - KOSÉ AMERICA, Inc. (6 views)
- Aural Sonic - Our Sound Absorption Panels are Based on a New Japanese Technology (5 views)
- Morinaga America, Inc. (4 views)
- PVA Film High Transmittance (Gray 42, Brown 42) - YS America (4 views)
- Japan Information & Culture Center (JICC) (3 views)
- Midwest U.S. - Japan Association (3 views)