Hitachi Zosen Inova AG was formerly known as AE&E Inova AG founded in 1933 and is based in Zurich, Switzerland.
In 2010, AE&E Inova AG operates as a subsidiary of Hitachi Zosen Corp., and changed its name to Hitachi Zosen Inova AG.
The company operates as an engineering, procurement, and construction contractor that delivers various plants and system solutions for thermal and biological energy recovery from waste.
Top Ads Today
- Leading manufacturer of taps, end mills, drills - OSG USA, Inc. (Headquarters) (156 views)
- Aiya America, Inc. - World's Leading Matcha Green Tea Producer (16 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (14 views)
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (10 views)
- A leading manufacturer in the printer - Epson America, Inc. (10 views)
- Daifuku North America Holding Company - Global leader of innovative material handling technology (8 views)
- SunBridge USA - We help startups and international companies to build local partnerships (7 views)
- Japan's No. 1 direct skincare company - DHC USA Inc. (5 views)
- Home Appliances and Office Solutions Developer - Sharp Electronics (5 views)
- U.S.-Japan Council - Headquarters (4 views)