Hitachi Zosen Inova AG was formerly known as AE&E Inova AG founded in 1933 and is based in Zurich, Switzerland.
In 2010, AE&E Inova AG operates as a subsidiary of Hitachi Zosen Corp., and changed its name to Hitachi Zosen Inova AG.
The company operates as an engineering, procurement, and construction contractor that delivers various plants and system solutions for thermal and biological energy recovery from waste.
Top Ads Today
- Instant Ramen Noodle Maker - Nissin Foods (USA) Co., Inc. (25 views)
- Japan Society of San Diego and Tijuana (JSSDT) (16 views)
- Home Appliances and Office Solutions Developer - Sharp Electronics (9 views)
- Japan Business Association of Southern California (9 views)
- Hitachi Consulting Corporation - International Management and Technology Consulting Firm (9 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (8 views)
- Hitachi Rail Europe Ltd - Rail Transportation & Social Infrastructure Systems (7 views)
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (7 views)
- Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association - US Branch (JAMA USA) (5 views)
- Ricoh Imaging Americas Corporation - Japanese Photographic Equipment Company (5 views)