Hitachi Zosen Inova AG was formerly known as AE&E Inova AG founded in 1933 and is based in Zurich, Switzerland.
In 2010, AE&E Inova AG operates as a subsidiary of Hitachi Zosen Corp., and changed its name to Hitachi Zosen Inova AG.
The company operates as an engineering, procurement, and construction contractor that delivers various plants and system solutions for thermal and biological energy recovery from waste.
Top Ads Today
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (5 views)
- Nippon Magnetics USA, Inc. - Magnetic Separation Equipments (3 views)
- Japan Business Association of Southern California (2 views)
- Shalala - Japanese Ramen (1 views)
- Ricoh Imaging Americas Corporation - Japanese Photographic Equipment Company (1 views)
- Creating energy from waste - Hitachi Zosen Inova AG (1 views)
- Honda Aircraft Company - The world’s most advanced light business jet (1 views)
- Manufactures and sells distilled spirits - Beam Suntory (1 views)
- Subaru of Indiana Automotive, Inc. (SIA) (1 views)
- Taiho Ventures, LLC - Venture Capital for investing early-stage preclinical oncology companies (1 views)