Hitachi Zosen Inova AG was formerly known as AE&E Inova AG founded in 1933 and is based in Zurich, Switzerland.
In 2010, AE&E Inova AG operates as a subsidiary of Hitachi Zosen Corp., and changed its name to Hitachi Zosen Inova AG.
The company operates as an engineering, procurement, and construction contractor that delivers various plants and system solutions for thermal and biological energy recovery from waste.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Japanese Companies
- Member Since: 04/02/2013
Other items listed by Japanese Companies
- Japanese luxury skincare born from pure, proven ingredients – Tatcha
- Ajinomoto North America, Inc.
- Draper Nexus Venture Partners – Silicon Valley
- Kawasaki Motors Corp., USA
- Mol Logistics USA Inc.
Top Ads Today
- Ferrite Core: TRCA Series (11 views)
- Aiya America, Inc. - World's Leading Matcha Green Tea Producer (6 views)
- AGC Chemicals Americas, Inc. - Manufacturing of fluoropolymer resins and compounds, and specialty chemicals (6 views)
- Japan Society of San Diego and Tijuana (JSSDT) (6 views)
- 岐阜精器（佛岡）五金制品有限公司 | GPC (Fogang) Industrial Co., Ltd. (5 views)
- Handcrafted premium Japanese kitchen knives - Yoshihiro Cutlery (5 views)
- Hitachi Solutions America, Ltd. - Inspire the Next (4 views)
- Yokogawa India Ltd. - Comprehensive Solutions Provider of Enterprise Technology Solutions (3 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (3 views)
- Nippon Steel & Sumikin Pipe Vietnam Co., Ltd. - Ho Chi Minh Office (3 views)