Hitachi Zosen Inova AG was formerly known as AE&E Inova AG founded in 1933 and is based in Zurich, Switzerland.
In 2010, AE&E Inova AG operates as a subsidiary of Hitachi Zosen Corp., and changed its name to Hitachi Zosen Inova AG.
The company operates as an engineering, procurement, and construction contractor that delivers various plants and system solutions for thermal and biological energy recovery from waste.
Top Ads Today
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (8 views)
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (8 views)
- Japan Society of San Diego and Tijuana (JSSDT) (6 views)
- Japanese Soba Noodle Shop - Ringer Hut SOBAYA LANAI (5 views)
- FDK ELECTRONICS GMBH (5 views)
- KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America, Inc. - EMI/RFI shielding components (5 views)
- Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association - US Branch (JAMA USA) (4 views)
- Japan Society of Northern California (4 views)
- ZENRIN USA, INC. - Leader in global mapping (3 views)
- 2nd STREET Melrose - Japan's Highest Grossing Second Hand Clothing (3 views)