Hitachi Zosen Inova AG was formerly known as AE&E Inova AG founded in 1933 and is based in Zurich, Switzerland.
In 2010, AE&E Inova AG operates as a subsidiary of Hitachi Zosen Corp., and changed its name to Hitachi Zosen Inova AG.
The company operates as an engineering, procurement, and construction contractor that delivers various plants and system solutions for thermal and biological energy recovery from waste.
Top Ads Today
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (5 views)
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (2 views)
- TDK Corporation of America - Provides Electronic Components such as EMC and Ferrites (2 views)
- Canon Europe Ltd - World-Leading Innovator and Provider of Imaging Solutions (2 views)
- NTT DOCOMO USA, Inc. - US subsidiary of NTT DOCOMO, Japan’s largest telecommunications company (1 views)
- 2nd STREET Melrose - Japan's Highest Grossing Second Hand Clothing (1 views)
- Office & Home Appliance Manufacturer - Brother International (1 views)
- Taisei Lamick USA, Inc. - Manufacturing Liquid/Paste Packaging Machines and Films (1 views)
- Japanese Chamber of Commerce and Industry of New York (1 views)
- Digital imaging solutions - Canon U.S.A., Inc. (1 views)