GS Yuasa Lithium Power, Inc.(GYLP) established in 2006, is the United States subsidiary of GS Yuasa focused on large format lithium ion battery system manufacturing for US customers. Primary products are lithium ion battery systems for aerospace, defense, commercial, and industrial applications.
GYLP is located in Roswell, Georgia and employs an engineering staff with more than 60 years of experience in the battery and aerospace industries. GYLP expertise in lithium ion cells, electronics, mechanical engineering, prototyping and testing enables us to collaboratively develop battery solutions with customers that meet the most rigorous standards for performance, reliability and safety.
Top Ads Today
- Thermal Pad : Ultra Soft Version Qoolite™ Soft (6 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (3 views)
- Home Appliances and Office Solutions Developer - Sharp Electronics (2 views)
- Midwest U.S. - Japan Association (2 views)
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (2 views)
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (2 views)
- Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association - US Branch (JAMA USA) (2 views)
- B-Bridge International, Inc. - Provide Life Science Technologies of the World (1 views)
- Japanese Soba Noodle Shop - Ringer Hut SOBAYA LANAI (1 views)
- Leading manufacturer of taps, end mills, drills - OSG USA, Inc. (Headquarters) (1 views)