- Company: Grand Seiko Corporation of America
- Street: 510 Madison Avenue
- City/Town/Village: New York
- State/Prefecture: New York
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 10022
- Website: https://www.grand-seiko.com
- Listed: 10/02/2018 2:54 pm
- Expires: 162 days, 4 hours
Grand Seiko Corporation of America is the first independent Grand Seiko company in the world. It will market Grand Seiko through its existing network of retail partners, through the Grand Seiko Boutique in Beverley Hills and through the Seiko Boutiques in New York and Miami. Further plans for an increased retail presence and other marketing initiatives will be unveiled in New York in November.
“The creation of this new company is an important part of our global strategy to raise further the profile of Grand Seiko. Grand Seiko has been making remarkable progress in the USA in the past two years. The new company will be able to build on that momentum, focussing uniquely on developing Grand Seiko as a luxury watch brand and serving the needs of retail partners and our customers. Exciting times lie ahead,” said Shinji Hattori, Chairman and CEO of Seiko Watch Corporation.
Grand Seiko Corporation of America operations will be split into two. Grand Seiko Corporation of America will market Grand Seiko and the premium collections of Seiko through the independent retail channel. It will also manage all current and future retail operations.
Grand Seiko Corporation of America was incorporated under the law of New York State and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Seiko Watch Corporation.
About Grand Seiko
Born in Suwa Seikosha (now Seiko Epson) in Nagano prefecture in central Japan in 1960, Grand Seiko has long had a loyal following in Japan as a leading luxury watch. Launched internationally in 2010, Grand Seiko is now available in all major markets worldwide. Grand Seiko is one of the very few fully integrated watchmakers in the world, with complete in-house capabilities in every area of watchmaking, from the development of component materials through design and manufacture to assembly and adjustment.
Every Grand Seiko watch is assembled and adjusted by hand by highly skilled craftsmen and women in two dedicated studios in Japan. From the very start, Grand Seiko has concentrated on the pure essentials of watchmaking; every Grand Seiko watch offers the very highest levels of precision, legibility, durability and ease-of-use. With a simple purity of design, the highest level of hand craftsmanship in every detail and a strong Japanese aesthetic, all Grand Seiko watches have a special and unique beauty that is the brand’s distinctive hallmark. Winner of many awards, including a prize at the 2014 Grand Prix d’Horlogerie de Geneve, Grand Seiko offers a wide range of designs incorporating exclusive mechanical, Spring Drive and quartz calibers.
You can purchase Grand Seiko’s products on online-shop below
Top Ads Today
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (7 views)
- Tecnos Global Company - Providing ICT Solutions & Services with ERP, SCM, CRM, SAP (6 views)
- Developing energy services in Thailand's industrial market - Osaka Gas (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (3 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (2 views)
- U.S.-Japan Council - Headquarters (2 views)
- IPPUDO - Berkeley (2 views)
- Shabuway - San Jose (2 views)
- NHK Spring (Thailand) Co., Ltd. - World's Largest Independent Spring Manufacturer (2 views)
- Creating energy from waste - Hitachi Zosen Inova AG (2 views)
- Draper Nexus Venture Partners - Silicon Valley (1 views)