- Company: FUJIFILM Medical Systems USA, Inc.
- Street: 419 West Avenue
- City/Town/Village: Stamford
- State/Prefecture: Connecticut
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 06902
- Phone: (203) 324-2000
- Website: http://www.fujimed.com
- Listed: 11/24/2017 9:37 am
- Expires: 246 days, 6 hours
FUJIFILM Medical Systems U.S.A., Inc. is a leading provider of diagnostic imaging products and medical informatics solutions to meet the needs of healthcare facilities today and well into the future.
From an unrivaled selection of digital X-ray systems, to the Synapse® brand of PACS, RIS and cardiovascular products, to advanced women’s health imaging systems, Fujifilm has products that are ideal for any size imaging environment.
The Endoscopy Division of FUJIFILM Medical Systems U.S.A., Inc. supplies high quality, technologically advanced FUJINON brand endoscopes to the medical market. TeraMedica Division delivers healthcare informatics, and is the leading provider of vendor neutral, enterprise-wide solutions for unrestricted medical image management.
FUJIFILM Medical Systems U.S.A., Inc. is headquartered in Stamford, CT., and operates as a subsidiary of FUJIFILM Holdings America Corporation.
Top Ads Today
- Instant Ramen Noodle Maker - Nissin Foods (USA) Co., Inc. (28 views)
- Japan Society of San Diego and Tijuana (JSSDT) (16 views)
- Home Appliances and Office Solutions Developer - Sharp Electronics (11 views)
- Japan Business Association of Southern California (10 views)
- Hitachi Consulting Corporation - International Management and Technology Consulting Firm (9 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (8 views)
- Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association - US Branch (JAMA USA) (7 views)
- Hitachi Rail Europe Ltd - Rail Transportation & Social Infrastructure Systems (7 views)
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (7 views)
- Ricoh Imaging Americas Corporation - Japanese Photographic Equipment Company (6 views)