Fuji Oil Europe is the European division of Fuji Oil Co. Ltd. Japan.
The Fuji Oil Group, with headquarters in Osaka, Japan, is a worldwide leader in innovative food products, particularly in special oils and fats and bakery products. Fuji Oil Europe has its head office and production site in the seaport of Gent (Belgium) and has offices in Barcelona and Moscow. The Belgian plant has a large range of processing technologies available, from hydrogenation over fractionation to interesterification and high quality refining. This state-of-the-art plant is designed to produce a very wide range of products, many of which tailor-made, at competitive costs.
Fuji Oil Europe has several years of experience in developing creative and innovative solutions for a variety of applications where the right choice of fat really makes a difference.
Fuji Oil mainly focuses on following industries:
- ice cream
- infant food
Fuji Oil Europe is especially renowned for its high quality cocoa butter equivalents (CBE), cocoa butter substitutes (CBS), cocoa butter replacers (CBR) and functional filling fats.
Fuji Oil Europe is exclusively using raw materials from vegetable origin and customers can count on Fuji Oil Europe for Kosher Parve (Kosher OU) and Halal.
Top Ads Today
- Aiya America, Inc. - World's Leading Matcha Green Tea Producer (21 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (16 views)
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (14 views)
- Canon Europe Ltd - World-Leading Innovator and Provider of Imaging Solutions (6 views)
- Tecnos Global Company - Providing ICT Solutions & Services with ERP, SCM, CRM, SAP (6 views)
- Lupicia Pacific, Inc. - We offer 400 kinds of Fresh Tea throughout the year (5 views)
- Japan Society of Boston (5 views)
- Hitachi Solutions America, Ltd. - Inspire the Next (5 views)
- Zeria USA, Inc. - Producing and selling of pharmaceutical and nutritional products (5 views)
- Semiconductor Leader - MegaChips America (4 views)