Fuji Oil Europe is the European division of Fuji Oil Co. Ltd. Japan.
The Fuji Oil Group, with headquarters in Osaka, Japan, is a worldwide leader in innovative food products, particularly in special oils and fats and bakery products. Fuji Oil Europe has its head office and production site in the seaport of Gent (Belgium) and has offices in Barcelona and Moscow. The Belgian plant has a large range of processing technologies available, from hydrogenation over fractionation to interesterification and high quality refining. This state-of-the-art plant is designed to produce a very wide range of products, many of which tailor-made, at competitive costs.
Fuji Oil Europe has several years of experience in developing creative and innovative solutions for a variety of applications where the right choice of fat really makes a difference.
Fuji Oil mainly focuses on following industries:
- ice cream
- infant food
Fuji Oil Europe is especially renowned for its high quality cocoa butter equivalents (CBE), cocoa butter substitutes (CBS), cocoa butter replacers (CBR) and functional filling fats.
Fuji Oil Europe is exclusively using raw materials from vegetable origin and customers can count on Fuji Oil Europe for Kosher Parve (Kosher OU) and Halal.
Top Ads Today
- Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association - US Branch (JAMA USA) (10 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (8 views)
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (8 views)
- Thermal Pad : Ultra Soft Version Qoolite™ Soft (7 views)
- Midwest U.S. - Japan Association (5 views)
- Skincare, Makeup & Suncare - Shiseido Americas Corporation (5 views)
- Home Appliances and Office Solutions Developer - Sharp Electronics (4 views)
- Japanese Organic Miso Manufacture - Hikari Miso International, Inc. (4 views)
- Aiya America, Inc. - World's Leading Matcha Green Tea Producer (4 views)
- Honda Aero, Inc. (HAI) - Developing a variety of aircraft engines (4 views)