Fuji Oil Europe is the European division of Fuji Oil Co. Ltd. Japan.
The Fuji Oil Group, with headquarters in Osaka, Japan, is a worldwide leader in innovative food products, particularly in special oils and fats and bakery products. Fuji Oil Europe has its head office and production site in the seaport of Gent (Belgium) and has offices in Barcelona and Moscow. The Belgian plant has a large range of processing technologies available, from hydrogenation over fractionation to interesterification and high quality refining. This state-of-the-art plant is designed to produce a very wide range of products, many of which tailor-made, at competitive costs.
Fuji Oil Europe has several years of experience in developing creative and innovative solutions for a variety of applications where the right choice of fat really makes a difference.
Fuji Oil mainly focuses on following industries:
- ice cream
- infant food
Fuji Oil Europe is especially renowned for its high quality cocoa butter equivalents (CBE), cocoa butter substitutes (CBS), cocoa butter replacers (CBR) and functional filling fats.
Fuji Oil Europe is exclusively using raw materials from vegetable origin and customers can count on Fuji Oil Europe for Kosher Parve (Kosher OU) and Halal.
Top Ads Today
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (17 views)
- Aiya America, Inc. - World's Leading Matcha Green Tea Producer (17 views)
- Tecnos Global Company - Providing ICT Solutions & Services with ERP, SCM, CRM, SAP (11 views)
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (10 views)
- Semiconductor Leader - MegaChips America (9 views)
- NHK Spring (Thailand) Co., Ltd. - World's Largest Independent Spring Manufacturer (7 views)
- Ezaki Glico USA - No1 Japanese Confectionery Manufacturer (6 views)
- Automotive parts supplier - Heritage Products Inc. (5 views)
- Yaskawa America, Inc. – Drives & Motion Division (4 views)
- Ferrite Core: GRFC Series (3 views)