- Company: Focus America Corporation
- Street: 164W 25th Street, Suite 5D
- City/Town/Village: New York
- State/Prefecture: New York
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 10001
- Phone: 646-490-8203
- Website: http://www.focuscorp.us
- Contact: http://www.focuscorp.us/contact/
- Listed: 05/31/2014 5:29 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Focus America Corporation was established in August 2012 with a single purpose – to bring “Made in Japan” craftsmanship, quality and design to the world.
We collaborate with manufacturers to select and develop items suited for the discerning US consumer. By forging partnerships with manufacturers and craftsmen, Focus America is able to deliver innovative and beautiful products for home, kitchen, and lifestyle use.
We offer a wide range of products from traditional Japanese to simple, modern designs. Our goal is to source the unique and hard-to-find, exposing new consumers to the best Japan has to offer.
- Teaware / KOTODO
Established in 1922, KOTODO has been producing handcrafted tea canisters for almost 100 years. KOTODO tea canisters are offered in a variety of styles and sizes from traditional Japanese to simple, modern designs. The canisters will accent any room in your home perfectly.
- Masu / Ohashi
Aesthically simple and beautifully plain, the MASU are handmade wooden boxes with over 500 Years history in Japan. Ohashi Ryoki has continued the tradition by offering MASU boxes, as well as home and lifestyle products made from the treasured Japanese Cypress (better known as Hinoki in Japan).
- Eternal Glass / Wired Beans
Hand-blown glassware from Wired Beans designed by world renowned GK Industrial Design Group. A 3-time winner of the Good Design Award, the beautifully crafted glasses come with the added value of a Lifetime Guarantee.
- Lacquareware / San Yoshi
San Yoshi’s high quality, smartly designed tableware is lightweight and durable. Using traditional laquerware techniques, they offer unbreakable tableware that is dishwasher, freezer, and microwave safe. San Yoshi products are eco-friendly and safe to handle. Made of 70% recycled PET plastic, the tableware is also BPA free and Melamine free.
Top Ads Today
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (8 views)
- Pork Flavor Noodle "Nagasaki Champon" - Ringer Hut Saratoga Store (2 views)
- PVA Film High Transmittance (Gray 42, Brown 42) - YS America (2 views)
- Imuraya USA, Inc. - Unique and Healthy Japanese Style Sweet (2 views)
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (2 views)
- Japanese Organic Miso Manufacture - Hikari Miso International, Inc. (2 views)
- MISUMI USA, Inc. - Mechanical Components Supplier for Factory Automation, Press Die and Plastic Mold Components (2 views)
- Office & Home Appliance Manufacturer - Brother International (2 views)
- Descente Athletic Americas Inc. - Japanese Premium Athletic Apparel Brand (2 views)
- NEDO Silicon Valley - Japanese Largest Public R&D Management Organizations (2 views)