- Company: KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America
- Street: 2325 Paragon Drive, Suite. 10
- City/Town/Village: San Jose
- State/Prefecture: California
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 95131
- Website: http://kgs-ind.com/
- Listed: 10/12/2013 2:01 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Ferrite Core: Round Cable Ferrite Cores – TRCA Series
Ferrite Core with plastic housing prevents cracking or chip out of ferrite.
- High-performance Nickel-Zinc ferrite cores for effective common mode EMI suppression.
- Outside case prevents cracks or damages of ferrite core.
- TRCA-20-10-10: (A)22.6mm / (B)08.2mm / (C)13.3mm
- TRCA-25-15-12: (A)27.3mm / (B)13.1mm / (C)15.2mm
- Impedance (?)/100MHz: ? 50
What are ferrite cores and how are they used?
In electronics, a ferrite core is a type of magnetic core made of ferrite on which the windings of electric transformers and other wound components such as inductors are formed. It is used for its properties of high magnetic permeability coupled with low electrical conductivity (which helps prevent eddy currents). Because of their comparatively low losses at high frequencies, they are extensively used in the cores of RF transformers and inductors in applications such as switched-mode power supplies, and ferrite loopstick antennas for AM radio receivers.
KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America offers a variety of EMI Ferrite Cores for cable noise solutions on round cables, flat cables, ribbon cables, FPC cables and so on. Please check out our ferrite core products
Top Ads Today
- Manufacturing Tires and Rubber Products - Bridgestone Americas, Inc. (114 views)
- Handcrafted premium Japanese kitchen knives - Yoshihiro Cutlery (82 views)
- NEDO Silicon Valley - Japanese Largest Public R&D Management Organizations (80 views)
- U.S.-Japan Council - Headquarters (80 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (66 views)
- Toyota Motor North America, Inc. (60 views)
- Zeria USA, Inc. - Producing and selling of pharmaceutical and nutritional products (46 views)
- Tri-Arrows Aluminum Inc. - Manufacturing of rolled aluminium can sheet (45 views)
- Yoshinoya America, Inc. - Japanese-inspired Cooking "Gyudon Beef Bowl" (43 views)
- Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association - US Branch (JAMA USA) (37 views)