- Company: KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America
- Street: 2325 Paragon Drive, Suite. 10
- City/Town/Village: San Jose
- State/Prefecture: California
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 95131
- Website: http://kgs-ind.com/
- Listed: 10/12/2013 2:01 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Ferrite Core: Round Cable Ferrite Cores – TRCA Series
Ferrite Core with plastic housing prevents cracking or chip out of ferrite.
- High-performance Nickel-Zinc ferrite cores for effective common mode EMI suppression.
- Outside case prevents cracks or damages of ferrite core.
- TRCA-20-10-10: (A)22.6mm / (B)08.2mm / (C)13.3mm
- TRCA-25-15-12: (A)27.3mm / (B)13.1mm / (C)15.2mm
- Impedance (?)/100MHz: ? 50
What are ferrite cores and how are they used?
In electronics, a ferrite core is a type of magnetic core made of ferrite on which the windings of electric transformers and other wound components such as inductors are formed. It is used for its properties of high magnetic permeability coupled with low electrical conductivity (which helps prevent eddy currents). Because of their comparatively low losses at high frequencies, they are extensively used in the cores of RF transformers and inductors in applications such as switched-mode power supplies, and ferrite loopstick antennas for AM radio receivers.
KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America offers a variety of EMI Ferrite Cores for cable noise solutions on round cables, flat cables, ribbon cables, FPC cables and so on. Please check out our ferrite core products
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America, Inc.
- Member Since: 04/19/2013
Other items listed by KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America, Inc.
- Thermal Pad : Ultra Soft Version Qoolite™ Soft
- KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America, Inc. – EMI/RFI shielding components
- Ultra-Soft Silicone-Free Thermal Pad (CPSS Series)
- Ferrite Core: GRFC Series
Top Ads Today
- Takasago Fluidic Systems - US Branch Office (6 views)
- Japan Society of San Diego and Tijuana (JSSDT) (4 views)
- MISUMI USA, Inc. - Mechanical Components Supplier for Factory Automation, Press Die and Plastic Mold Components (4 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (3 views)
- Ultra-Soft Silicone-Free Thermal Pad (CPSS Series) (2 views)
- Sushi Time (2 views)
- Olympus Corporation of the Americas (2 views)
- A leading manufacturer in the printer - Epson America, Inc. (2 views)
- Ferrite Core: TRCA Series (2 views)
- Thermal Pad : Ultra Soft Version Qoolite™ Soft (2 views)