- Company: KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America
- Street: 2325 Paragon Drive, Suite. 10
- City/Town/Village: San Jose
- State/Prefecture: California
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 95131
- Website: http://kgs-ind.com/
- Listed: 10/12/2013 2:01 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Ferrite Core: Round Cable Ferrite Cores – TRCA Series
Ferrite Core with plastic housing prevents cracking or chip out of ferrite.
- High-performance Nickel-Zinc ferrite cores for effective common mode EMI suppression.
- Outside case prevents cracks or damages of ferrite core.
- TRCA-20-10-10: (A)22.6mm / (B)08.2mm / (C)13.3mm
- TRCA-25-15-12: (A)27.3mm / (B)13.1mm / (C)15.2mm
- Impedance (?)/100MHz: ? 50
What are ferrite cores and how are they used?
In electronics, a ferrite core is a type of magnetic core made of ferrite on which the windings of electric transformers and other wound components such as inductors are formed. It is used for its properties of high magnetic permeability coupled with low electrical conductivity (which helps prevent eddy currents). Because of their comparatively low losses at high frequencies, they are extensively used in the cores of RF transformers and inductors in applications such as switched-mode power supplies, and ferrite loopstick antennas for AM radio receivers.
KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America offers a variety of EMI Ferrite Cores for cable noise solutions on round cables, flat cables, ribbon cables, FPC cables and so on. Please check out our ferrite core products
Top Ads Today
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (34 views)
- Tecnos Global Company - Providing ICT Solutions & Services with ERP, SCM, CRM, SAP (30 views)
- Aiya America, Inc. - World's Leading Matcha Green Tea Producer (16 views)
- Aoi Tea Company - World's leading matcha manufacturer (15 views)
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (12 views)
- Japanese Soba Noodle Shop - Ringer Hut SOBAYA LANAI (11 views)
- Yaskawa America, Inc. - Motoman Robotics Division (10 views)
- J!NS - San francisco Union Square Store (9 views)
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (9 views)
- Creating energy from waste - Hitachi Zosen Inova AG (8 views)