- Company: KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America
- Street: 2325 Paragon Drive, Suite 10
- City/Town/Village: San Jose
- State/Prefecture: California
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 95131
- Phone: 1+408-971-2055
- Website: http://kgs-ind.com/
- Contact: http://kgs-ind.com/contact/
- Listed: 03/14/2014 1:55 am
- Expires: 443 days, 9 hours
Ferrite Cores: Split Toroidal Cores with Plastic Housing (Patented) – GRFC Series
G Ferrite Core – No nickel and competitvely proced
- Employ high-performance ferrites (Nickel-Zinc) effective against high frequency noise.
- Ferrite assembly in fully enclosed Nylon 6/6 case, can be installed as a single add-on component by snapping.
- Design to help provide cost and time-to-market saving.
- Can be installed in its intended location before or after product assembly by snapping.
- GRFC-3: A(13.7mm), B(13.5mm), C(n/a), D(18mm)
Applicable Cable Diameter: 3.0 ~ 4.0 mm
- GRFC-4: A(13.7mm), B(13.5mm), C(n/a), D(27.5mm)
Applicable Cable Diameter: 3.5 ~ 4.5 mm
- GRFC-5: A(18.1mm), B(18.4mm), C(31.5mm), D(35.5mm)
Applicable Cable Diameter: 4.5 ~ 5.5 mm
- GRFC-6: A(18.1mm), B(18.4mm), C(31.5mm), D(35.5mm)
Applicable Cable Diameter: 5.5 ~ 6.5 mm
- GRFC-7: A(14.25mm), B(15.8mm), C(20mm), D(24mm)
Applicable Cable Diameter: 6.0 ~ 7.0 mm
- GRFC-8: A(20.1mm), B(20.4mm), C(31.5mm), D(35.5mm)
Applicable Cable Diameter: 7.5 ~ 8.5 mm
- GRFC-9: A(22.6mm), B(n/a), C(34mm), D(35.5mm)
Applicable Cable Diameter: 8.5 ~ 9.5 mm
- GRFC-10: A(26.3mm), B(26.4mm), C(32.4mm), D(37.2mm)
Applicable Cable Diameter: 9.5 ~ 10.5 mm
- GRFC-13: A(29.1mm), B(29.4mm), C(31.5mm), D(36.3mm)
Applicable Cable Diameter: 12.5 ~ 13.5 mm
What are ferrite cores and how are they used?
In electronics, a ferrite core is a type of magnetic core made of ferrite on which the windings of electric transformers and other wound components such as inductors are formed. It is used for its properties of high magnetic permeability coupled with low electrical conductivity (which helps prevent eddy currents). Because of their comparatively low losses at high frequencies, they are extensively used in the cores of RF transformers and inductors in applications such as switched-mode power supplies, and ferrite loopstick antennas for AM radio receivers.
KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America offers a variety of EMI Ferrite Cores for cable noise solutions on round cables, flat cables, ribbon cables, FPC cables and so on. Please check out our ferrite core products
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America, Inc.
- Member Since: 04/19/2013
Other items listed by KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America, Inc.
- KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America, Inc. – EMI/RFI shielding components
- Thermal Pad : Ultra Soft Version Qoolite™ Soft
- Ferrite Core: TRCA Series
- Ultra-Soft Silicone-Free Thermal Pad (CPSS Series)
Top Ads Today
- NHK Spring (Thailand) Co., Ltd. - World's Largest Independent Spring Manufacturer (4 views)
- Shin-Etsu Polymer America, Inc. - Global Manufacturing of Electronics Industry (3 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (2 views)
- Phiten USA, Inc. - Sports and Beauty Products for Your Wellness (2 views)
- Nissan Chemical America Corporation - Santa Clara Office (2 views)
- Volcano Curry of Japan (1 views)
- Sumika Electronic Materials, Inc. - We provide quality products to the semiconductor and electronics industries (1 views)
- Ramen Tenma (1 views)
- Den's Tea, Inc. - Japanese green tea specialist for green tea novices to fanatics (1 views)
- KYOCERA Solar, Inc. - Supplier of environmentally sound, solar electric energy solutions (1 views)