- Company: KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America
- Street: 2325 Paragon Drive, Suite 10
- City/Town/Village: San Jose
- State/Prefecture: California
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 95131
- Phone: 1+408-971-2055
- Website: http://kgs-ind.com/
- Contact: http://kgs-ind.com/contact/
- Listed: 03/14/2014 1:55 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Ferrite Cores: Split Toroidal Cores with Plastic Housing (Patented) – GRFC Series
G Ferrite Core – No nickel and competitvely proced
- Employ high-performance ferrites (Nickel-Zinc) effective against high frequency noise.
- Ferrite assembly in fully enclosed Nylon 6/6 case, can be installed as a single add-on component by snapping.
- Design to help provide cost and time-to-market saving.
- Can be installed in its intended location before or after product assembly by snapping.
- GRFC-3: A(13.7mm), B(13.5mm), C(n/a), D(18mm)
Applicable Cable Diameter: 3.0 ~ 4.0 mm
- GRFC-4: A(13.7mm), B(13.5mm), C(n/a), D(27.5mm)
Applicable Cable Diameter: 3.5 ~ 4.5 mm
- GRFC-5: A(18.1mm), B(18.4mm), C(31.5mm), D(35.5mm)
Applicable Cable Diameter: 4.5 ~ 5.5 mm
- GRFC-6: A(18.1mm), B(18.4mm), C(31.5mm), D(35.5mm)
Applicable Cable Diameter: 5.5 ~ 6.5 mm
- GRFC-7: A(14.25mm), B(15.8mm), C(20mm), D(24mm)
Applicable Cable Diameter: 6.0 ~ 7.0 mm
- GRFC-8: A(20.1mm), B(20.4mm), C(31.5mm), D(35.5mm)
Applicable Cable Diameter: 7.5 ~ 8.5 mm
- GRFC-9: A(22.6mm), B(n/a), C(34mm), D(35.5mm)
Applicable Cable Diameter: 8.5 ~ 9.5 mm
- GRFC-10: A(26.3mm), B(26.4mm), C(32.4mm), D(37.2mm)
Applicable Cable Diameter: 9.5 ~ 10.5 mm
- GRFC-13: A(29.1mm), B(29.4mm), C(31.5mm), D(36.3mm)
Applicable Cable Diameter: 12.5 ~ 13.5 mm
What are ferrite cores and how are they used?
In electronics, a ferrite core is a type of magnetic core made of ferrite on which the windings of electric transformers and other wound components such as inductors are formed. It is used for its properties of high magnetic permeability coupled with low electrical conductivity (which helps prevent eddy currents). Because of their comparatively low losses at high frequencies, they are extensively used in the cores of RF transformers and inductors in applications such as switched-mode power supplies, and ferrite loopstick antennas for AM radio receivers.
KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America offers a variety of EMI Ferrite Cores for cable noise solutions on round cables, flat cables, ribbon cables, FPC cables and so on. Please check out our ferrite core products
Top Ads Today
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (13 views)
- NTT DOCOMO USA, Inc. - US subsidiary of NTT DOCOMO, Japan’s largest telecommunications company (13 views)
- Kuraray America, Inc. - Global leader in specialty chemical, fiber, resin, and film production (5 views)
- Asahi Kasei Plastics North America - Manufacture of plastic compounds for OEMs (5 views)
- Aiya America, Inc. - World's Leading Matcha Green Tea Producer (5 views)
- Mitsubishi Motors North America, Inc. - 100 years history of manufacturing cars (5 views)
- Kowa Pharmaceuticals America, Inc. (5 views)
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (5 views)
- Dynax America Corporation - Manufacturer of automatic transmission components; friction disks, mating plates and assemblies (4 views)
- Honda Aero, Inc. (HAI) - Developing a variety of aircraft engines (4 views)