- Company: KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America
- Street: 2325 Paragon Drive, Suite 10
- City/Town/Village: San Jose
- State/Prefecture: California
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 95131
- Phone: 1+408-971-2055
- Website: http://kgs-ind.com/
- Contact: http://kgs-ind.com/contact/
- Listed: 03/14/2014 1:55 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Ferrite Cores: Split Toroidal Cores with Plastic Housing (Patented) – GRFC Series
G Ferrite Core – No nickel and competitvely proced
- Employ high-performance ferrites (Nickel-Zinc) effective against high frequency noise.
- Ferrite assembly in fully enclosed Nylon 6/6 case, can be installed as a single add-on component by snapping.
- Design to help provide cost and time-to-market saving.
- Can be installed in its intended location before or after product assembly by snapping.
- GRFC-3: A(13.7mm), B(13.5mm), C(n/a), D(18mm)
Applicable Cable Diameter: 3.0 ~ 4.0 mm
- GRFC-4: A(13.7mm), B(13.5mm), C(n/a), D(27.5mm)
Applicable Cable Diameter: 3.5 ~ 4.5 mm
- GRFC-5: A(18.1mm), B(18.4mm), C(31.5mm), D(35.5mm)
Applicable Cable Diameter: 4.5 ~ 5.5 mm
- GRFC-6: A(18.1mm), B(18.4mm), C(31.5mm), D(35.5mm)
Applicable Cable Diameter: 5.5 ~ 6.5 mm
- GRFC-7: A(14.25mm), B(15.8mm), C(20mm), D(24mm)
Applicable Cable Diameter: 6.0 ~ 7.0 mm
- GRFC-8: A(20.1mm), B(20.4mm), C(31.5mm), D(35.5mm)
Applicable Cable Diameter: 7.5 ~ 8.5 mm
- GRFC-9: A(22.6mm), B(n/a), C(34mm), D(35.5mm)
Applicable Cable Diameter: 8.5 ~ 9.5 mm
- GRFC-10: A(26.3mm), B(26.4mm), C(32.4mm), D(37.2mm)
Applicable Cable Diameter: 9.5 ~ 10.5 mm
- GRFC-13: A(29.1mm), B(29.4mm), C(31.5mm), D(36.3mm)
Applicable Cable Diameter: 12.5 ~ 13.5 mm
What are ferrite cores and how are they used?
In electronics, a ferrite core is a type of magnetic core made of ferrite on which the windings of electric transformers and other wound components such as inductors are formed. It is used for its properties of high magnetic permeability coupled with low electrical conductivity (which helps prevent eddy currents). Because of their comparatively low losses at high frequencies, they are extensively used in the cores of RF transformers and inductors in applications such as switched-mode power supplies, and ferrite loopstick antennas for AM radio receivers.
KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America offers a variety of EMI Ferrite Cores for cable noise solutions on round cables, flat cables, ribbon cables, FPC cables and so on. Please check out our ferrite core products
Top Ads Today
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (5 views)
- Tecnos Global Company - Providing ICT Solutions & Services with ERP, SCM, CRM, SAP (5 views)
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (5 views)
- NHK Spring (Thailand) Co., Ltd. - World's Largest Independent Spring Manufacturer (4 views)
- Jalux Americas Inc. - Developing a business mainly related to aviation and general trading (2 views)
- Power Japan Plus (US Office) - New Ryden Dual Carbon Battery (2 views)
- Hitachi Rail Europe Ltd - Rail Transportation & Social Infrastructure Systems (2 views)
- U.S.-Japan Council - Headquarters (2 views)
- World’s leading manufacturers of consumer electronics - Casio America, Inc. (2 views)
- Daifuku North America Holding Company - Global leader of innovative material handling technology (2 views)