DENSO is a leading global automotive supplier of advanced technology, systems and components in the areas of thermal, powertrain control, electronics and information and safety. With its North American headquarters located in Southfield, Michigan, DENSO employs more than 23,000 people at 28 consolidated subsidiaries and 4 affiliates across the North American region. Of these, 25 are manufacturing facilities located in the United States, Canada and Mexico.
In the United States alone, DENSO employs more than 17,000 people in Alabama, Arkansas, California, Iowa, Georgia, Kentucky, Michigan, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee and Texas. DENSO’s North American consolidated sales totaled US$9.6 billion for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2017.
Top Ads Today
- Aiya America, Inc. - World's Leading Matcha Green Tea Producer (17 views)
- SAPPORO USA, INC. - The Oldest Beer Brand in Japan (8 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (7 views)
- Asahi Kasei Plastics North America - Manufacture of plastic compounds for OEMs (5 views)
- ITO EN (USA) INC. – Beverage Manufacturer (5 views)
- Writing instrument company - Pilot Corporation of America (Pilot Pen) (5 views)
- NTT DOCOMO USA, Inc. - US subsidiary of NTT DOCOMO, Japan’s largest telecommunications company (4 views)
- 2nd STREET Melrose - Japan's Highest Grossing Second Hand Clothing (4 views)
- Leading manufacturer of taps, end mills, drills - OSG USA, Inc. (Headquarters) (4 views)
- AGC Glass Company North America - Provide emerging glass solutions (4 views)