DENSO is a leading global automotive supplier of advanced technology, systems and components in the areas of thermal, powertrain control, electronics and information and safety. With its North American headquarters located in Southfield, Michigan, DENSO employs more than 23,000 people at 28 consolidated subsidiaries and 4 affiliates across the North American region. Of these, 25 are manufacturing facilities located in the United States, Canada and Mexico.
In the United States alone, DENSO employs more than 17,000 people in Alabama, Arkansas, California, Iowa, Georgia, Kentucky, Michigan, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee and Texas. DENSO’s North American consolidated sales totaled US$9.6 billion for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2017.
Top Ads Today
- Semiconductor Leader - MegaChips America (33 views)
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (23 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (16 views)
- SAPPORO USA, INC. - The Oldest Beer Brand in Japan (10 views)
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (8 views)
- Home Appliances and Office Solutions Developer - Sharp Electronics (7 views)
- Nippon Sharyo U.S.A. - Railroad Car Manufacturer (6 views)
- Morinaga America, Inc. (6 views)
- Japanese Cosmetics Manufacturer - KOSÉ AMERICA, Inc. (6 views)
- PVA Film High Transmittance (Gray 42, Brown 42) - YS America (6 views)