DENSO is a leading global automotive supplier of advanced technology, systems and components in the areas of thermal, powertrain control, electronics and information and safety. With its North American headquarters located in Southfield, Michigan, DENSO employs more than 23,000 people at 28 consolidated subsidiaries and 4 affiliates across the North American region. Of these, 25 are manufacturing facilities located in the United States, Canada and Mexico.
In the United States alone, DENSO employs more than 17,000 people in Alabama, Arkansas, California, Iowa, Georgia, Kentucky, Michigan, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee and Texas. DENSO’s North American consolidated sales totaled US$9.6 billion for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2017.
Top Ads Today
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (43 views)
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (14 views)
- Midwest U.S. - Japan Association (7 views)
- Aiya America, Inc. - World's Leading Matcha Green Tea Producer (7 views)
- New Zealand's largest food exporter - Anzco Foods UK Ltd. (6 views)
- NTT DOCOMO USA, Inc. - US subsidiary of NTT DOCOMO, Japan’s largest telecommunications company (6 views)
- ARKRAY USA (6 views)
- Leading manufacturer of taps, end mills, drills - OSG USA, Inc. (Headquarters) (5 views)
- 2nd STREET Melrose - Japan's Highest Grossing Second Hand Clothing (4 views)
- Philo – Japanese "Oshibori Concept" to global market for Advertisement! (4 views)