DENSO is a leading global automotive supplier of advanced technology, systems and components in the areas of thermal, powertrain control, electronics and information and safety. With its North American headquarters located in Southfield, Michigan, DENSO employs more than 23,000 people at 28 consolidated subsidiaries and 4 affiliates across the North American region. Of these, 25 are manufacturing facilities located in the United States, Canada and Mexico.
In the United States alone, DENSO employs more than 17,000 people in Alabama, Arkansas, California, Iowa, Georgia, Kentucky, Michigan, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee and Texas. DENSO’s North American consolidated sales totaled US$9.6 billion for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2017.
Top Ads Today
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (6 views)
- Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association - US Branch (JAMA USA) (5 views)
- Astroscale Pte. Ltd. - We tackle the problems of space debris for space developments (5 views)
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (5 views)
- Nippon Steel & Sumikin Pipe Vietnam Co., Ltd. - Ho Chi Minh Office (3 views)
- Pork Flavor Noodle "Nagasaki Champon" - Ringer Hut Saratoga Store (2 views)
- ITO EN (USA) INC. – Beverage Manufacturer (2 views)
- Leading provider of diagnostic imaging products - FUJIFILM Medical Systems USA (2 views)
- Skincare, Makeup & Suncare - Shiseido Americas Corporation (2 views)
- 岐阜精器（佛岡）五金制品有限公司 | GPC (Fogang) Industrial Co., Ltd. (2 views)