DENSO is a leading global automotive supplier of advanced technology, systems and components in the areas of thermal, powertrain control, electronics and information and safety. With its North American headquarters located in Southfield, Michigan, DENSO employs more than 23,000 people at 28 consolidated subsidiaries and 4 affiliates across the North American region. Of these, 25 are manufacturing facilities located in the United States, Canada and Mexico.
In the United States alone, DENSO employs more than 17,000 people in Alabama, Arkansas, California, Iowa, Georgia, Kentucky, Michigan, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee and Texas. DENSO’s North American consolidated sales totaled US$9.6 billion for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2017.
Top Ads Today
- Kagome Inc. - Customized Sauce Developers and Manufacturers for Food Service (33 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (24 views)
- Hitachi Rail Europe Ltd - Rail Transportation & Social Infrastructure Systems (18 views)
- Marubeni America Corporation Silicon Valley Branch - General Trading Company (17 views)
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (15 views)
- Shimadzu Scientific Instruments, Inc. - USA Headquarters (15 views)
- U.S.-Japan Council - Headquarters (14 views)
- Honda Aircraft Company - The world’s most advanced light business jet (14 views)
- ITO EN (USA) INC. – Beverage Manufacturer (14 views)
- Home Appliances and Office Solutions Developer - Sharp Electronics (14 views)