DENSO is a leading global automotive supplier of advanced technology, systems and components in the areas of thermal, powertrain control, electronics and information and safety. With its North American headquarters located in Southfield, Michigan, DENSO employs more than 23,000 people at 28 consolidated subsidiaries and 4 affiliates across the North American region. Of these, 25 are manufacturing facilities located in the United States, Canada and Mexico.
In the United States alone, DENSO employs more than 17,000 people in Alabama, Arkansas, California, Iowa, Georgia, Kentucky, Michigan, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee and Texas. DENSO’s North American consolidated sales totaled US$9.6 billion for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2017.
Top Ads Today
- Instant Ramen Noodle Maker - Nissin Foods (USA) Co., Inc. (20 views)
- Japan Society of San Diego and Tijuana (JSSDT) (14 views)
- U.S.-Japan Council - Headquarters (8 views)
- Asahi Kasei Plastics North America - Manufacture of plastic compounds for OEMs (6 views)
- Honda Aero, Inc. (HAI) - Developing a variety of aircraft engines (6 views)
- 2nd STREET Melrose - Japan's Highest Grossing Second Hand Clothing (5 views)
- Ultra-Soft Silicone-Free Thermal Pad (CPSS Series) (5 views)
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (5 views)
- Hitachi Rail Europe Ltd - Rail Transportation & Social Infrastructure Systems (5 views)
- Find Your Best Sportswear - ASICS America Corporation (5 views)