DENSO is a leading global automotive supplier of advanced technology, systems and components in the areas of thermal, powertrain control, electronics and information and safety. With its North American headquarters located in Southfield, Michigan, DENSO employs more than 23,000 people at 28 consolidated subsidiaries and 4 affiliates across the North American region. Of these, 25 are manufacturing facilities located in the United States, Canada and Mexico.
In the United States alone, DENSO employs more than 17,000 people in Alabama, Arkansas, California, Iowa, Georgia, Kentucky, Michigan, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee and Texas. DENSO’s North American consolidated sales totaled US$9.6 billion for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2017.
Top Ads Today
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (18 views)
- Mitsui High-Tech USA Inc. - We offer grinder parts, stamping products and precision tools. (11 views)
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (8 views)
- Midwest U.S. - Japan Association (7 views)
- Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association - US Branch (JAMA USA) (7 views)
- Home Appliances and Office Solutions Developer - Sharp Electronics (7 views)
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (6 views)
- Japanese Soba Noodle Shop - Ringer Hut SOBAYA LANAI (5 views)
- Focus America Corporation - We provide "Made in Japan" craftsmanship products (4 views)
- Handcrafted premium Japanese kitchen knives - Yoshihiro Cutlery (4 views)