DENSO is a leading global automotive supplier of advanced technology, systems and components in the areas of thermal, powertrain control, electronics and information and safety. With its North American headquarters located in Southfield, Michigan, DENSO employs more than 23,000 people at 28 consolidated subsidiaries and 4 affiliates across the North American region. Of these, 25 are manufacturing facilities located in the United States, Canada and Mexico.
In the United States alone, DENSO employs more than 17,000 people in Alabama, Arkansas, California, Iowa, Georgia, Kentucky, Michigan, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee and Texas. DENSO’s North American consolidated sales totaled US$9.6 billion for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2017.
Top Ads Today
- Tecnos Global Company - Providing ICT Solutions & Services with ERP, SCM, CRM, SAP (29 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (23 views)
- Aiya America, Inc. - World's Leading Matcha Green Tea Producer (13 views)
- Daifuku North America Holding Company - Global leader of innovative material handling technology (11 views)
- Handcrafted premium Japanese kitchen knives - Yoshihiro Cutlery (10 views)
- Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association - US Branch (JAMA USA) (10 views)
- Leading manufacturer of taps, end mills, drills - OSG USA, Inc. (Headquarters) (9 views)
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (9 views)
- World’s leading manufacturers of consumer electronics - Casio America, Inc. (8 views)
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (8 views)