DENSO is a leading global automotive supplier of advanced technology, systems and components in the areas of thermal, powertrain control, electronics and information and safety. With its North American headquarters located in Southfield, Michigan, DENSO employs more than 23,000 people at 28 consolidated subsidiaries and 4 affiliates across the North American region. Of these, 25 are manufacturing facilities located in the United States, Canada and Mexico.
In the United States alone, DENSO employs more than 17,000 people in Alabama, Arkansas, California, Iowa, Georgia, Kentucky, Michigan, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee and Texas. DENSO’s North American consolidated sales totaled US$9.6 billion for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2017.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Japanese Companies
- Member Since: 04/02/2013
Other items listed by Japanese Companies
- Innovative non-destructive testing instruments – Olympus NDT Canada
- Shalala – Japanese Ramen
- One Pot Shabu Shabu
- Instant Ramen Noodle Maker – Nissin Foods (USA) Co., Inc.
- Edo Japanese Restaurant and Bar
Top Ads Today
- Ferrite Core: TRCA Series (11 views)
- AGC Chemicals Americas, Inc. - Manufacturing of fluoropolymer resins and compounds, and specialty chemicals (6 views)
- Aiya America, Inc. - World's Leading Matcha Green Tea Producer (6 views)
- Japan Society of San Diego and Tijuana (JSSDT) (6 views)
- 岐阜精器（佛岡）五金制品有限公司 | GPC (Fogang) Industrial Co., Ltd. (5 views)
- Handcrafted premium Japanese kitchen knives - Yoshihiro Cutlery (5 views)
- Hitachi Solutions America, Ltd. - Inspire the Next (4 views)
- Nippon Steel & Sumikin Pipe Vietnam Co., Ltd. - Ho Chi Minh Office (3 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (3 views)
- Yokogawa India Ltd. - Comprehensive Solutions Provider of Enterprise Technology Solutions (3 views)