DENSO is a leading global automotive supplier of advanced technology, systems and components in the areas of thermal, powertrain control, electronics and information and safety. With its North American headquarters located in Southfield, Michigan, DENSO employs more than 23,000 people at 28 consolidated subsidiaries and 4 affiliates across the North American region. Of these, 25 are manufacturing facilities located in the United States, Canada and Mexico.
In the United States alone, DENSO employs more than 17,000 people in Alabama, Arkansas, California, Iowa, Georgia, Kentucky, Michigan, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee and Texas. DENSO’s North American consolidated sales totaled US$9.6 billion for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2017.
Top Ads Today
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (36 views)
- Aiya America, Inc. - World's Leading Matcha Green Tea Producer (19 views)
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (15 views)
- TOMY International, Inc. - High-quality Toys Company (6 views)
- ARKRAY USA (4 views)
- NTT DOCOMO USA, Inc. - US subsidiary of NTT DOCOMO, Japan’s largest telecommunications company (4 views)
- Innovation Core SEI, Inc. - We are the comprehensive research company of new technology in North America (4 views)
- PVA Film High Transmittance (Gray 42, Brown 42) - YS America (4 views)
- Noevir U.S.A., Inc. - Japanese skincare, cosmetics and nutritional supplement products (4 views)
- Leading manufacturer of taps, end mills, drills - OSG USA, Inc. (Headquarters) (4 views)