DENSO is a leading global automotive supplier of advanced technology, systems and components in the areas of thermal, powertrain control, electronics and information and safety. With its North American headquarters located in Southfield, Michigan, DENSO employs more than 23,000 people at 28 consolidated subsidiaries and 4 affiliates across the North American region. Of these, 25 are manufacturing facilities located in the United States, Canada and Mexico.
In the United States alone, DENSO employs more than 17,000 people in Alabama, Arkansas, California, Iowa, Georgia, Kentucky, Michigan, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee and Texas. DENSO’s North American consolidated sales totaled US$9.6 billion for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2017.
Top Ads Today
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (11 views)
- Semiconductor Leader - MegaChips America (9 views)
- Aiya America, Inc. - World's Leading Matcha Green Tea Producer (6 views)
- Ferrite Core: GRFC Series (4 views)
- Tri-Arrows Aluminum Inc. - Manufacturing of rolled aluminium can sheet (3 views)
- Marubeni America Corporation Silicon Valley Branch - General Trading Company (2 views)
- SAPPORO USA, INC. - The Oldest Beer Brand in Japan (2 views)
- Japan's No. 1 direct skincare company - DHC USA Inc. (2 views)
- Nippon Steel & Sumikin Pipe Vietnam Co., Ltd. - Ho Chi Minh Office (2 views)
- Ezaki Glico USA - No1 Japanese Confectionery Manufacturer (2 views)