DENSO is a leading global automotive supplier of advanced technology, systems and components in the areas of thermal, powertrain control, electronics and information and safety. With its North American headquarters located in Southfield, Michigan, DENSO employs more than 23,000 people at 28 consolidated subsidiaries and 4 affiliates across the North American region. Of these, 25 are manufacturing facilities located in the United States, Canada and Mexico.
In the United States alone, DENSO employs more than 17,000 people in Alabama, Arkansas, California, Iowa, Georgia, Kentucky, Michigan, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee and Texas. DENSO’s North American consolidated sales totaled US$9.6 billion for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2017.
Top Ads Today
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (24 views)
- U.S.-Japan Council - Headquarters (19 views)
- Yoshinoya America, Inc. - Japanese-inspired Cooking "Gyudon Beef Bowl" (18 views)
- Zeria USA, Inc. - Producing and selling of pharmaceutical and nutritional products (18 views)
- WESTUNITIS INC. - Developing Wearable Smart Glasses with Japan's Technology (16 views)
- Umitron Pte., Ltd. - Install Sustainable Aquaculture on Earth (13 views)
- Yokogawa India Ltd. - Comprehensive Solutions Provider of Enterprise Technology Solutions (13 views)
- True World Foods, LLC. - Over 30 Years Experience in the Seafood Business (12 views)
- Toyota Motor North America, Inc. (12 views)
- YS America - Soulution Provider for Eyewear Business. (12 views)