DENSO is a leading global automotive supplier of advanced technology, systems and components in the areas of thermal, powertrain control, electronics and information and safety. With its North American headquarters located in Southfield, Michigan, DENSO employs more than 23,000 people at 28 consolidated subsidiaries and 4 affiliates across the North American region. Of these, 25 are manufacturing facilities located in the United States, Canada and Mexico.
In the United States alone, DENSO employs more than 17,000 people in Alabama, Arkansas, California, Iowa, Georgia, Kentucky, Michigan, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee and Texas. DENSO’s North American consolidated sales totaled US$9.6 billion for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2017.
Top Ads Today
- American Showa Inc. - Suspension systems for motorcycles, shock absorbers and power steering systems for automobiles (4 views)
- Japan Center Malls (San Francisco’s Japantown) (2 views)
- Home Appliances and Office Solutions Developer - Sharp Electronics (2 views)
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (2 views)
- Japanese Cosmetics Manufacturer - KOSÉ AMERICA, Inc. (2 views)
- Choya Umeshu USA Inc. - No.1 Umeshu making company in the world (2 views)
- Japan Society (NYC) (2 views)
- Marubeni America Corporation Silicon Valley Branch - General Trading Company (2 views)
- Innovative non-destructive testing instruments - Olympus NDT Canada (1 views)
- Yoshinoya America, Inc. - Japanese-inspired Cooking "Gyudon Beef Bowl" (1 views)