DENSO is a leading global automotive supplier of advanced technology, systems and components in the areas of thermal, powertrain control, electronics and information and safety. With its North American headquarters located in Southfield, Michigan, DENSO employs more than 23,000 people at 28 consolidated subsidiaries and 4 affiliates across the North American region. Of these, 25 are manufacturing facilities located in the United States, Canada and Mexico.
In the United States alone, DENSO employs more than 17,000 people in Alabama, Arkansas, California, Iowa, Georgia, Kentucky, Michigan, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee and Texas. DENSO’s North American consolidated sales totaled US$9.6 billion for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2017.
Top Ads Today
- Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association - US Branch (JAMA USA) (48 views)
- Developing energy services in Thailand's industrial market - Osaka Gas (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (7 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (6 views)
- American Children's Dream Company - Bandai America (6 views)
- Hino Motors Manufacturing U.S.A., Inc. - Headquarters (4 views)
- 2nd STREET Melrose - Japan's Highest Grossing Second Hand Clothing (4 views)
- SANKO Kitchen Essentials - Selected Japanese Tableware in Japantown (4 views)
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (4 views)
- Automotive parts supplier - DENSO International America (3 views)
- Component Hardware Manufacturer - Sugatsune America, Inc. (3 views)