DENSO is a leading global automotive supplier of advanced technology, systems and components in the areas of thermal, powertrain control, electronics and information and safety. With its North American headquarters located in Southfield, Michigan, DENSO employs more than 23,000 people at 28 consolidated subsidiaries and 4 affiliates across the North American region. Of these, 25 are manufacturing facilities located in the United States, Canada and Mexico.
In the United States alone, DENSO employs more than 17,000 people in Alabama, Arkansas, California, Iowa, Georgia, Kentucky, Michigan, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee and Texas. DENSO’s North American consolidated sales totaled US$9.6 billion for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2017.
Top Ads Today
- Japan Business Association of Southern California (8 views)
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (5 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (5 views)
- Kagome Inc. - Customized Sauce Developers and Manufacturers for Food Service (3 views)
- TOMY International, Inc. - High-quality Toys Company (3 views)
- Home Appliances and Office Solutions Developer - Sharp Electronics (3 views)
- Nippon Magnetics USA, Inc. - Magnetic Separation Equipments (2 views)
- Industry-leading Robotics - FANUC America Corporation (2 views)
- Yaginuma (Qing Yuan) Co., Ltd. - Metal Press, Welding, ASSY, Plating and Painting (2 views)
- GAKU - Japanese Charcoal Grill & Real Japanese Yakitori (2 views)