DENSO is a leading global automotive supplier of advanced technology, systems and components in the areas of thermal, powertrain control, electronics and information and safety. With its North American headquarters located in Southfield, Michigan, DENSO employs more than 23,000 people at 28 consolidated subsidiaries and 4 affiliates across the North American region. Of these, 25 are manufacturing facilities located in the United States, Canada and Mexico.
In the United States alone, DENSO employs more than 17,000 people in Alabama, Arkansas, California, Iowa, Georgia, Kentucky, Michigan, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee and Texas. DENSO’s North American consolidated sales totaled US$9.6 billion for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2017.
Top Ads Today
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (68 views)
- Aiya America, Inc. - World's Leading Matcha Green Tea Producer (8 views)
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (5 views)
- Seiwajyuku Silicon Valley (4 views)
- Home Appliances and Office Solutions Developer - Sharp Electronics (4 views)
- Kurita Europe GmbH (4 views)
- 100% Authentic Japanese WAGYU beef - Tajimaya UK Ltd. (4 views)
- Zeria USA, Inc. - Producing and selling of pharmaceutical and nutritional products (4 views)
- Noevir U.S.A., Inc. - Japanese skincare, cosmetics and nutritional supplement products (4 views)
- ARKRAY USA (4 views)