DENSO is a leading global automotive supplier of advanced technology, systems and components in the areas of thermal, powertrain control, electronics and information and safety. With its North American headquarters located in Southfield, Michigan, DENSO employs more than 23,000 people at 28 consolidated subsidiaries and 4 affiliates across the North American region. Of these, 25 are manufacturing facilities located in the United States, Canada and Mexico.
In the United States alone, DENSO employs more than 17,000 people in Alabama, Arkansas, California, Iowa, Georgia, Kentucky, Michigan, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee and Texas. DENSO’s North American consolidated sales totaled US$9.6 billion for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2017.
Top Ads Today
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (4 views)
- Japan Society of San Diego and Tijuana (JSSDT) (3 views)
- Japanese Chamber of Commerce and Industry of New York (2 views)
- Subaru of Indiana Automotive, Inc. (SIA) (2 views)
- Ricoh Imaging Americas Corporation - Japanese Photographic Equipment Company (2 views)
- NTT DOCOMO USA, Inc. - US subsidiary of NTT DOCOMO, Japan’s largest telecommunications company (2 views)
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries America, Inc. - Headquarters (2 views)
- Hitachi Data Systems Corporation - For the Best Business and Infrastructure Environment (2 views)
- Power Japan Plus (US Office) - New Ryden Dual Carbon Battery (2 views)
- Mitsui High-Tech USA Inc. - We offer grinder parts, stamping products and precision tools. (2 views)