DENSO is a leading global automotive supplier of advanced technology, systems and components in the areas of thermal, powertrain control, electronics and information and safety. With its North American headquarters located in Southfield, Michigan, DENSO employs more than 23,000 people at 28 consolidated subsidiaries and 4 affiliates across the North American region. Of these, 25 are manufacturing facilities located in the United States, Canada and Mexico.
In the United States alone, DENSO employs more than 17,000 people in Alabama, Arkansas, California, Iowa, Georgia, Kentucky, Michigan, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee and Texas. DENSO’s North American consolidated sales totaled US$9.6 billion for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2017.
Top Ads Today
- Japan Society of San Diego and Tijuana (JSSDT) (14 views)
- Yaginuma (Qing Yuan) Co., Ltd. - Metal Press, Welding, ASSY, Plating and Painting (5 views)
- Creating energy from waste - Hitachi Zosen Inova AG (4 views)
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (4 views)
- ITO EN (USA) INC. – Beverage Manufacturer (3 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (3 views)
- Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association - US Branch (JAMA USA) (3 views)
- NHK Spring (Thailand) Co., Ltd. - World's Largest Independent Spring Manufacturer (2 views)
- PVA Film High Transmittance (Gray 42, Brown 42) - YS America (2 views)
- Fuji Oil Asia Pte. Ltd. - Sales and Marketing for Food Ingredients in Asian Regions (2 views)