DENSO is a leading global automotive supplier of advanced technology, systems and components in the areas of thermal, powertrain control, electronics and information and safety. With its North American headquarters located in Southfield, Michigan, DENSO employs more than 23,000 people at 28 consolidated subsidiaries and 4 affiliates across the North American region. Of these, 25 are manufacturing facilities located in the United States, Canada and Mexico.
In the United States alone, DENSO employs more than 17,000 people in Alabama, Arkansas, California, Iowa, Georgia, Kentucky, Michigan, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee and Texas. DENSO’s North American consolidated sales totaled US$9.6 billion for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2017.
Top Ads Today
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (17 views)
- NHK Spring (Thailand) Co., Ltd. - World's Largest Independent Spring Manufacturer (14 views)
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (12 views)
- NTT DOCOMO USA, Inc. - US subsidiary of NTT DOCOMO, Japan’s largest telecommunications company (6 views)
- Power Japan Plus (US Office) - New Ryden Dual Carbon Battery (4 views)
- PanaHome Malaysia Sdn Bhd - A Home-Building Company in Malaysia (4 views)
- Handcrafted premium Japanese kitchen knives - Yoshihiro Cutlery (4 views)
- Honda Aero, Inc. (HAI) - Developing a variety of aircraft engines (4 views)
- Ippuku - Yakitori (3 views)
- NEC Energy Solutions - Headquarters (3 views)