Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. is the U.S. headquarters of Tokyo-based Daiichi Sankyo, Co., Ltd. and a member of the Daiichi Sankyo Group, which spans 56 countries. Established in 2006 from the merger of the Daiichi and Sankyo pharmaceutical companies, Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. currently markets therapies in hypertension, dyslipidemia, diabetes, acute coronary syndrome and metastatic melanoma.
A Legacy of Innovation, 110 Years and Counting
As the U.S. subsidiary of a global pharmaceutical innovator, Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. draws on a rich heritage of innovation, integrity and accountability. While the success of our medicines speaks for itself, our corporate mission defines our vision and purpose:
To enrich quality of life around the world through the development of innovative pharmaceuticals.
How do we bring this corporate mission to life? By bringing together medical and scientific expertise, a collaborative and ethical culture, and a robust pipeline. At Daiichi Sankyo, innovation is more than a corporate motto. It’s a philosophy we put into practice each and every day.
Established in 2006 by the merger of two 100-year-old Japanese pharmaceutical companies, Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. inherited a rich legacy of innovation and scientific expertise across therapeutic categories. Today, we’re just as dedicated to improving quality of life for the patients who need our medicines as our founders were a century ago. Our scientific expertise, robust pipeline and collaborative and ethical culture make a world of difference in the lives of patients and employees, and in the communities where we live and work.
Top Ads Today
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (5 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (3 views)
- Tecnos Global Company - Providing ICT Solutions & Services with ERP, SCM, CRM, SAP (3 views)
- NHK Spring (Thailand) Co., Ltd. - World's Largest Independent Spring Manufacturer (2 views)
- Choya Umeshu USA Inc. - No.1 Umeshu making company in the world (2 views)
- World’s leading manufacturers of consumer electronics - Casio America, Inc. (2 views)
- Sanrio, Inc. - Selling gifts, apparel & accessories featuring Hello Kitty & other cartoon characters (1 views)
- FDK AMERICA, INC., - Dallas Office (1 views)
- YS America - Soulution Provider for Eyewear Business. (1 views)
- FDK AMERICA, INC. (1 views)