Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. is the U.S. headquarters of Tokyo-based Daiichi Sankyo, Co., Ltd. and a member of the Daiichi Sankyo Group, which spans 56 countries. Established in 2006 from the merger of the Daiichi and Sankyo pharmaceutical companies, Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. currently markets therapies in hypertension, dyslipidemia, diabetes, acute coronary syndrome and metastatic melanoma.
A Legacy of Innovation, 110 Years and Counting
As the U.S. subsidiary of a global pharmaceutical innovator, Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. draws on a rich heritage of innovation, integrity and accountability. While the success of our medicines speaks for itself, our corporate mission defines our vision and purpose:
To enrich quality of life around the world through the development of innovative pharmaceuticals.
How do we bring this corporate mission to life? By bringing together medical and scientific expertise, a collaborative and ethical culture, and a robust pipeline. At Daiichi Sankyo, innovation is more than a corporate motto. It’s a philosophy we put into practice each and every day.
Established in 2006 by the merger of two 100-year-old Japanese pharmaceutical companies, Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. inherited a rich legacy of innovation and scientific expertise across therapeutic categories. Today, we’re just as dedicated to improving quality of life for the patients who need our medicines as our founders were a century ago. Our scientific expertise, robust pipeline and collaborative and ethical culture make a world of difference in the lives of patients and employees, and in the communities where we live and work.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Japanese Companies
- Member Since: 04/02/2013
Other items listed by Japanese Companies
- FDK ELECTRONICS GMBH
- Takara Sake USA Inc. – No1 selling sake brand “Sho Chiku Bai” in the USA
- CyberAgent America, Inc. – Developer of Social Games and Online Entertainment Communities
- TOTO USA, Inc. – World’s Largest Plumbing Products Manufacturer
- Volcano Curry of Japan
Top Ads Today
- NHK Spring (Thailand) Co., Ltd. - World's Largest Independent Spring Manufacturer (4 views)
- Phiten USA, Inc. - Sports and Beauty Products for Your Wellness (2 views)
- Shin-Etsu Polymer America, Inc. - Global Manufacturing of Electronics Industry (2 views)
- Nissan Chemical America Corporation - Santa Clara Office (2 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (2 views)
- Den's Tea, Inc. - Japanese green tea specialist for green tea novices to fanatics (1 views)
- Sumika Electronic Materials, Inc. - We provide quality products to the semiconductor and electronics industries (1 views)
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (1 views)
- Beard Papa's - San Francisco Shopping Centre (1 views)
- Izakaya (1 views)