- Company: Descente Athletic Americas Inc.
- Street: 1230 Peachtree Street NE Suite 2440
- City/Town/Village: Atlanta
- State/Prefecture: Georgia
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 30309
- Phone: (888) 805-1436
- Website: https://us.descente.com/
- Contact: https://athletic.descente.com/pages/contact
- Listed: 09/17/2018 8:54 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Descente Athletic Americas Inc. is located in Atlanta, GA. and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Descente Ltd. which was founded in 1935 in Osaka, Japan, has over 80 years of experience in high-performance sportswear, and is world-renowned for industry leading technology, innovative fabrics, superior quality and a fit that is second to none.
Descente does it better because we dare to be different. New is never enough. Our design takes new and reinvents it. We’ve heard what you need and we take it one step further. With you all the way – this is the spirit of Descente.
We want to challenge you to feel your Descente spirit too, and be inspired by how it can move your mind and body in exciting new directions. Everything we make is what you make of it.
You can purchase their products on online shop below.
Top Ads Today
- Handcrafted premium Japanese kitchen knives - Yoshihiro Cutlery (21 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (11 views)
- Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association - US Branch (JAMA USA) (7 views)
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (7 views)
- Dynax America Corporation - Manufacturer of automatic transmission components; friction disks, mating plates and assemblies (7 views)
- Tecnos Global Company - Providing ICT Solutions & Services with ERP, SCM, CRM, SAP (7 views)
- Morinaga Nutritional Foods, Inc. (4 views)
- Astroscale Pte. Ltd. - We tackle the problems of space debris for space developments (3 views)
- Innovation Core SEI, Inc. - We are the comprehensive research company of new technology in North America (3 views)
- Ferrite Core: TRCA Series (3 views)