- Company: Canycom USA, Inc.
- Street: 700 108th Ave. NE Suite 205
- City/Town/Village: Bellevue
- State/Prefecture: Washington
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 98004
- Website: http://canycomsales.com
- Listed: 02/13/2014 3:57 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Position in the Carrier Market
Canycom is a Japanese company that has been designing, manufacturing, and improving its unique products for over half a century. Canycom specializes in rubber track carriers, concrete buggies, and brush cutters.
Currently, Canycom equipment dominates the Japanese market for carriers in agriculture, construction, forestry, and various other applications.
Canycom is not only one of the oldest manufacturers but a leader in the carrier market. Canycom has over 30 years in the exporting business and currently supplies 30 countries in the world.
Canycom is affiliated with : Kubota, Komatsu, Mitsubishi, Iseki, KOBELCO, YAMAHA, SUBARU (Fuji Heavy Industry), KUHN Holding, RAPID TECHNIC, IMER FRANCE, CORMIK
The Canycom initiative to “Think Globally and Act Locally”.
Policy on Quality
- Improve our technology and achieve the highest quality equipment in the industry.
- Increased service ability and safety features.
- Pursue our philosophy of “CANYCOM can” and lead the industry in innovation and quality.
- Establish new safety check points on our production line.
Canycom USA’s History
- September 2001: Canycom Sales North America, Inc. was established in Bellingham, WA.
- September 2005: Canycom Sales North America, Inc. was acquired by Chikusui Canycom, Inc. and became Canycom USA, Inc.
- May 2006: Canycom USA, Inc. moved their corporate office to Bellevue, WA and their warehouse to Kent, WA.
Canycom USA, Inc. has the exclusive rights to distribute products manufactured by Chikusui Canycom, Inc. in North America.
Canycom has been designing, manufacturing, and improving its unique products for over half a century, specializing in rubber track carriers, concrete buggies, and brush cutters. Canycom takes pride in the unmatched quality of our products and in our commitment to continuously improving Canycom products based on user feedback.
Top Ads Today
- Semiconductor Leader - MegaChips America (26 views)
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (16 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (11 views)
- Japanese Cosmetics Manufacturer - KOSÉ AMERICA, Inc. (6 views)
- Aural Sonic - Our Sound Absorption Panels are Based on a New Japanese Technology (5 views)
- Home Appliances and Office Solutions Developer - Sharp Electronics (5 views)
- Morinaga America, Inc. (4 views)
- PVA Film High Transmittance (Gray 42, Brown 42) - YS America (4 views)
- Zeria USA, Inc. - Producing and selling of pharmaceutical and nutritional products (3 views)
- Nippon Sharyo U.S.A. - Railroad Car Manufacturer (3 views)