- Company: Bridgestone Americas, Inc.
- Street: 200 4th Avenue S.
- City/Town/Village: Nashville
- State/Prefecture: Tennessee
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 37201
- Phone: 615-937-1000
- Website: https://www.bridgestoneamericas.com
- Listed: 09/17/2017 4:59 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Nashville, Tennessee-based Bridgestone Americas, Inc. (BSAM) is the U.S. subsidiary of Bridgestone Corporation, the world’s largest tire and rubber company.
Bridgestone Americas and its subsidiaries develop, manufacture and market a wide range of Bridgestone, Firestone and associate brand tires to address the needs of a broad range of customers, including consumers, automotive and commercial vehicle original equipment manufacturers, and those in the agricultural, forestry and mining industries.
The companies are also engaged in retreading operations throughout the Western Hemisphere and produce air springs, roofing materials, and industrial fibers and textiles. The Bridgestone Americas family of companies also operates the world’s largest chain of automotive tire and service centers. Guided by its One Team, One Planet message, the company is dedicated to achieving a positive environmental impact in all of the communities it calls home.
You can purchase Bridgestone Tires on Amazon, and check the special deal!
Top Ads Today
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (18 views)
- Automotive parts supplier - Heritage Products Inc. (5 views)
- Takasago Fluidic Systems - US Branch Office (4 views)
- NEDO Silicon Valley - Japanese Largest Public R&D Management Organizations (4 views)
- Japan Business Association of Southern California (4 views)
- SAPPORO USA, INC. - The Oldest Beer Brand in Japan (4 views)
- We want to spread the goodness of miso in the US - Marukome USA (4 views)
- NHK Spring (Thailand) Co., Ltd. - World's Largest Independent Spring Manufacturer (4 views)
- NTT DOCOMO USA, Inc. - US subsidiary of NTT DOCOMO, Japan’s largest telecommunications company (4 views)
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (3 views)