- Company: Bridgestone Americas, Inc.
- Street: 200 4th Avenue S.
- City/Town/Village: Nashville
- State/Prefecture: Tennessee
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 37201
- Phone: 615-937-1000
- Website: https://www.bridgestoneamericas.com
- Listed: 09/17/2017 4:59 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Nashville, Tennessee-based Bridgestone Americas, Inc. (BSAM) is the U.S. subsidiary of Bridgestone Corporation, the world’s largest tire and rubber company.
Bridgestone Americas and its subsidiaries develop, manufacture and market a wide range of Bridgestone, Firestone and associate brand tires to address the needs of a broad range of customers, including consumers, automotive and commercial vehicle original equipment manufacturers, and those in the agricultural, forestry and mining industries.
The companies are also engaged in retreading operations throughout the Western Hemisphere and produce air springs, roofing materials, and industrial fibers and textiles. The Bridgestone Americas family of companies also operates the world’s largest chain of automotive tire and service centers. Guided by its One Team, One Planet message, the company is dedicated to achieving a positive environmental impact in all of the communities it calls home.
You can purchase Bridgestone Tires on Amazon, and check the special deal!
Top Ads Today
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (6 views)
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (5 views)
- Tecnos Global Company - Providing ICT Solutions & Services with ERP, SCM, CRM, SAP (5 views)
- NHK Spring (Thailand) Co., Ltd. - World's Largest Independent Spring Manufacturer (4 views)
- Daifuku North America Holding Company - Global leader of innovative material handling technology (3 views)
- Honda Aircraft Company - The world’s most advanced light business jet (2 views)
- Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association - US Branch (JAMA USA) (2 views)
- Handcrafted premium Japanese kitchen knives - Yoshihiro Cutlery (2 views)
- Fuji Electric Corp. of America - Distribution of the power electronics equipment since 1970 (2 views)
- Hitachi Rail Europe Ltd - Rail Transportation & Social Infrastructure Systems (2 views)