- Company: Beam Suntory Inc.
- Street: 222 W Merchandise Mart Plaza
- City/Town/Village: Chicago
- State/Prefecture: Illinois
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 60654
- Website: http://www.beamsuntory.com
- Listed: 09/12/2017 12:52 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Beam Suntory was created in 2014 by combining the world leader in bourbon and the pioneer in Japanese whisky to form a new company with a deep heritage, passion for quality, innovative spirit and commitment to Growing for Good. Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, Beam Suntory is a subsidiary of Suntory Holdings Limited of Japan.
As the world’s third largest premium spirits company, Beam Suntory is Crafting the Spirits Brands that Stir the World. Consumers from all corners of the globe call for the company’s brands, including the iconic Jim Beam and Maker’s Mark bourbon brands and Suntory whisky Kakubin, as well as world renowned premium brands including Knob Creek bourbon, Yamazaki, Hakushu and Hibiki Japanese whiskies, Teacher’s, Laphroaig, and Bowmore Scotch whiskies, Canadian Club whisky, Courvoisier cognac, Hornitos and Sauza tequila, EFFEN and Pinnacle vodka, Sipsmith gin, and Midori liqueur.
You can purchase their products on websites below.
- Santory’s product list (include alcoholic beverages) in Global.Rakuten.com
- Suntory’s product list (non-alcoholic beverages) in Amazon.com
- Suntory Whiskey on Saucey
Top Ads Today
- Leading manufacturer of taps, end mills, drills - OSG USA, Inc. (Headquarters) (8 views)
- ZENRIN USA, INC. - Leader in global mapping (6 views)
- KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America, Inc. - EMI/RFI shielding components (5 views)
- Skincare, Makeup & Suncare - Shiseido Americas Corporation (5 views)
- Home Appliances and Office Solutions Developer - Sharp Electronics (4 views)
- Power Japan Plus (US Office) - New Ryden Dual Carbon Battery (4 views)
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (4 views)
- Kubota Tractor Corporation - Offers Farm Equipment, Construction Equipment, Mowers, UTV (4 views)
- Taiho Ventures, LLC - Venture Capital for investing early-stage preclinical oncology companies (3 views)
- Hitachi Consulting Corporation - International Management and Technology Consulting Firm (3 views)