- Company: B-Bridge International
- Street: 20813 Stevens Creek Blvd
- City/Town/Village: Cupertino
- State/Prefecture: California
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 95014
- Website: http://lifesciences.b-bridge.com
- Listed: 08/13/2013 7:12 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
B-Bridge was established in 2000 by CEO Hiro Masumoto to bring life science products from the United States into the Japanese market. In 2003 Mr. Masumoto co-founded Avocel Inc. with Stanford Professor Mark Kay. Avocel, a siRNA technology company, was later purchased by Benitec Ltd. Also co-founded in 2003 was STREX, Ltd of Japan. Even today, B-Bridge and STREX remain close collaborators to support instrument sales worldwide. B-Bridge has capitalized on its extensive and diverse network of business partners – distributors, suppliers, and business collaborators – to establish four distinct business units. Each business unit plays a unique role in the research and discovery process.
- Life Science
Connecting Investigators with New Research Tools
Our life science business unit is dedicated to supporting life science researchers worldwide through the sale of research reagents, tools, equipment, and contract services. To provide the highest quality customer service, our business is divided into 2 distinct divisions.
- Incubation Business Unit
Connecting Entrepreneurs with Resources
- Business Incubation
- Technology Transfer
- Education & Training
- Biosensor Business Unit
Connecting New Technology with Opportunity
Our Biosensor technologies use NeuroSky’s proprietary ThinkGear ASIC Module (TGAM) chipset in combination with dry dual electrodes, a proprietary algorithm, and a compact, non-intrusive design to accurately measure EEG.
- B-Bridge Co., Ltd
B-Bridge International, Ltd is our affiliate company based in Tokyo, Japan which supports all three business units with real-time customer support, importation of products, in addition to direct sales for a few product lines.
3D Cell Culture, Antibodies, Assay Kits, Bacterial Toxins, BSA Substitutes, cDNA Libraries, Cell Culture Medium, Cell Separation, Cells, DNA/RNA Isolation, Extracellular Matrix Proteins, General Reagents, IHC Reagents, Instruments, Ion Channel Modulators, Kinase Inhibitors/Substrates, PCR Enzymes, Peptide Microarrays, Protein Kinases, Proteins, Red/ET Cloning, Subcellular Fractionation
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Japanese Companies
- Member Since: 04/02/2013
Other items listed by Japanese Companies
- Focus America Corporation – We provide “Made in Japan” craftsmanship products
- Shabuway – San Mateo
- Philo – Japanese “Oshibori Concept” to global market for Advertisement!
- We want to spread the goodness of miso in the US – Marukome USA
- Japan’s No. 1 direct skincare company – DHC USA Inc.
Top Ads Today
- Aiya America, Inc. - World's Leading Matcha Green Tea Producer (6 views)
- Pork Flavor Noodle "Nagasaki Champon" - Ringer Hut Saratoga Store (4 views)
- Developing energy services in Thailand's industrial market - Osaka Gas (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (3 views)
- Honda Aero, Inc. (HAI) - Developing a variety of aircraft engines (3 views)
- Topcon Medical Systems, Inc. - Leading Developer of Ophthalmology Equipments (3 views)
- Leading manufacturer of specialty surgical tables - Mizuho OSI, Inc. (2 views)
- Institute for Creative Integration - A design strategy and innovation studio. (2 views)
- Handcrafted premium Japanese kitchen knives - Yoshihiro Cutlery (2 views)
- PVA Film High Transmittance (Gray 42, Brown 42) - YS America (2 views)
- NNR Global Logistics USA Inc. - Global Logistics and Transportation Services (2 views)