- Company: Aural Sonic
- Street: 4040 Spencer Street, Suite Q
- City/Town/Village: Torrance
- State/Prefecture: California
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 90503
- Website: https://www.auralsonic.com
- Listed: 01/26/2014 10:44 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
The President of Aural Sonic, Hideh Furusawa, the developer of our product line has many years of experience manufacturing and selling in Japan.
The company’s flagship product Aural Sonic, uses a proprietary technology to absorb sound waves at a fraction of the thickness needed by conventional absorbers.
In Japan, Aural Sonic is used by companies such as Panasonic, Pioneer, Nestle, Fuji TV, NHK, NTT Docomo, and the Japan Red Cross Hospital. In the US, Aural Sonic is used by musicians such as Peter Erskine, and Dave Weckl. It was also used in the orchestra pit at the 2012 Academy Awards.
Aural Sonic sound panels are based on a new Japanese technology that helps enhance acoustics inside a room. When a particular sound (tone) is heard, many frequencies are also heard besides the dominant frequency intended to be heard. Aural Sonic is able to suppress unwanted partial frequencies, giving richness and clarity to the sound.
Aural Sonic also has absorption capabilities more superior than other absorbers at the same thickness. This makes it a great solution for any studio environment but Aural Sonic has potential beyond the recording industry. Our panels can be used to conceal loud machines in factories, the computer server in the office, or used as partitions or cubicles to help main a quiet workspace. In hospitals, Aural Sonic’s sound panels and sound reduction curtains can help keep a peaceful environment for doctors and patients. In restaurants and bars, it can keep help keep noise level down and help customers hear their conversations better. In daycare centers, preschools and kindergartens it can help keep noise level down and also give kids some “quiet time”. Aural Sonic is a great solution for any place that has noise problems.
- Sound Absorption Panels
Aural Sonic’s main product, the Aural Sonic sound absorption panel is designed for recording engineers, musicians, and home studio owners who are constantly looking for a better solution to enhance their recording, performing and listening environments.
- Portable Studio Gobos
Aural Sonic’s portable gobo system is the only modular sound barrier system that can be set up in seconds and stored away easily without taking up valuable space in the studio. The freestanding panels are foldable, giving them flexibility to create the shape of your choice. Gobos can be stacked or connected easily with zippers to form a vocal booth, amplifier box, enclosure baffle for the drums, or a large sound barrier. They can also be folded for easy storage and are light enough to carry around.
- Shock and Vibration Absorption Panels
Aural Sonic Shock and Vibration Absorption panels are designed to contain the sound of any instrument that is touching the floor such as drums and pianos such that there is minimum sound transmission through walls and floors and reduced noise leakage to surrounding rooms.
- Mobile Phone Pod
Aural Sonic’s Mobile Phone Pod serves as a great spot to make and receive cell phone calls quietly and privately in a noisy environment. Two problems occur when making calls in loud places: you can’t hear the other person, and they can’t hear you.
- Noise Reduction Curtains
Aural Sonic Noise Reduction Curtains are designed to reduce or eliminate unwanted background noise and create a more enjoyable audio environment. The lightweight curtains have sound transmission loss capability of up to 12dB and is the only curtain thin enough on the market to let in light.
Top Ads Today
- Leading manufacturer of taps, end mills, drills - OSG USA, Inc. (Headquarters) (111 views)
- KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America, Inc. - EMI/RFI shielding components (21 views)
- Aiya America, Inc. - World's Leading Matcha Green Tea Producer (12 views)
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (11 views)
- 2nd STREET Melrose - Japan's Highest Grossing Second Hand Clothing (9 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (9 views)
- Umitron Pte., Ltd. - Install Sustainable Aquaculture on Earth (8 views)
- Daifuku North America Holding Company - Global leader of innovative material handling technology (7 views)
- Kubota Tractor Corporation - Offers Farm Equipment, Construction Equipment, Mowers, UTV (7 views)
- Hitachi Consulting Corporation - International Management and Technology Consulting Firm (7 views)