- Company: Asahi Kasei Plastics North America
- Street: 900 E. Van Riper Rd.
- City/Town/Village: Fowlerville
- State/Prefecture: Michigan
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 48836
- Phone: 517-223-2000
- Website: http://asahikaseiplastics.com
- Contact: http://asahikaseiplastics.com/contact-us
- Listed: 05/21/2014 7:10 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
We manufacture high performance plastic compounds for OEMs and tier suppliers around the globe. Whether it is from Detroit to Dusseldorf or San Antonio to Sao Paulo, at every point between A and B our materials are supporting the creation and commercialization of consumer products.
Our materials can be found in your home, on the road, in the office, in the garage, in the toolbox, in pools and spas and even drinking fountains.
Our people are the source of design, creation, and problem solving.
We do our best to nurture and inspire our employee’s creativity to solve the challenges our customers bring to us. Technology is our tool for innovation, advancing today’s world by making it safer, cleaner, and more comfortable for tomorrow’s generations. We are people creating for people.
With multiple manufacturing and support facilities located across the globe, we strive to provide a high level of personal service for you and your company. Our production standards guarantee product uniformity, ensuring that no matter on what continent you are making products, you can focus on delivering premium experiences for your customers without worrying about materials.
- Thermylene Performance Polypropylene Compounds – PP
Thermylene® represents our family of specialty chemically coupled glass reinforced polypropylenes (PP). When chemical coupling technology is applied to glass fiber reinforced polypropylene, significant improvements are seen across a number of key physical attributes. The enhanced properties of these polymers yield an extremely attractive cost/performance balance when compared to traditional engineering thermoplastics.
- Thermylon Polyamide 6, PA 66
Our Thermylon (PA 6 and PA 66) family of polymers is one of our engineering grades of resins. Nylons are known to have increased rigidity, tensile strength, superior thermal stability at high temperatures, and enhanced ignition resistance, when compared to other materials. Thermylon comes in varieties that include fiberglass and ceramic reinforcements.
- Xyron Modified Polyphenylene Ether – mPPE
XyronTM (modified polyphenylene ether or mPPE) engineering resins are composed of mPPE together with polystyrene (PS), polyamide (PA), polypropylene (PP), polyphenylene sulfide (PPS) or other polymeric materials. Xyron has a broad range of applications that include; electrical outlets/switches, fuse box components, nozzles, battery cases, medical devices, junction boxes, connectors for solar/PV, tractor hoods, motorcycle fairings and relay blocks.
- Leona (PA 66, PA 66,6i)
Nylons have traditionally been a go-to material for applications and components in rigorous and challenging environment because of their increased rigidity, tensile strength, superior thermal stability, and enhanced ignition resistance. Our Leona family of nylons not only has the same characteristics of standard nylons.
- Tenac Homopolymer and Tenac-C Copolymer Acetal – POM
Asahi’s Tenac™ homopolymer acetal resins and Tenac C™ copolymer acetal resins or POM possess balanced combinations of the properties required for engineering plastics, in addition to ease of molding throughout the range of conditions generally employed for polyacetal resins. They display particularly high performance in relation to the following properties, over a broad temperature range.
Top Ads Today
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (27 views)
- American Children's Dream Company - Bandai America (13 views)
- Phiten USA, Inc. - Sports and Beauty Products for Your Wellness (10 views)
- Instant Ramen Noodle Maker - Nissin Foods (USA) Co., Inc. (9 views)
- Japan Society of San Diego and Tijuana (JSSDT) (9 views)
- Honda Aero, Inc. (HAI) - Developing a variety of aircraft engines (9 views)
- Toyota Material Handling, U.S.A. (9 views)
- Honda Aircraft Company - The world’s most advanced light business jet (8 views)
- Den's Tea, Inc. - Japanese green tea specialist for green tea novices to fanatics (8 views)
- Morinaga America Foods, Inc. (7 views)