AOI manufactures the world’s premium matcha tea. Using an approach that embraces our wholesome, rich, 100-year history of matcha, AOI has grown to become one of the world’s leading matcha manufacturers. AOI possesses the supply capacity to provide matcha to world class companies.
Our goal at AOI is simple. To ensure our customers receive the most authentic, high quality matcha with the highest safety standards in the industry. This way our customers know that they are consuming only the best our company has to offer. AOI is comprised of highly skilled professionals who can evaluate the complex and distinct intricacy of tea. Our dedication to detail and level of service we provide our customers is second to none in the industry.
AOI is accredited with FSSC2200, AIB Superior, Kosher, and Organic, and routinely undergoes quality-control and thorough taste-testing by our trained tea sommeliers.
Our product-first mentality is highlighted by the wide-range of customers, from major world class companies and boutique tea shops that choose AOI each and every day.
Our main production location for Tencha is in the Nishio region in Aichi prefecture, buried deep within the heart of Japan’s main island, Honshu.
Rich in the historic success of Matcha cultivation, the Nishio region is one of Japan’s best kept tea secrets. AOI is also proud to announce that it owns the largest organic tencha fields in the Aichi area.
In order to keep up with higher volume requests AOI also acquired a tencha factory in Kyoto. The previous capitol city of Japan and a cultural as well as religious hub of Japan’s history, Kyoto is also known as the Green Tea capitol of Japan. Home to some of the oldest tea plantations as well as the best seasoned farmers, Kyoto has long been the source for many of the largest tea companies in the world.
These abundant resources make AOI one of the most diversified matcha manufacturers available to North America!
Top Ads Today
- Semiconductor Leader - MegaChips America (27 views)
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (16 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (11 views)
- Japanese Cosmetics Manufacturer - KOSÉ AMERICA, Inc. (6 views)
- Home Appliances and Office Solutions Developer - Sharp Electronics (6 views)
- Morinaga America, Inc. (5 views)
- Aural Sonic - Our Sound Absorption Panels are Based on a New Japanese Technology (5 views)
- Nippon Sharyo U.S.A. - Railroad Car Manufacturer (4 views)
- PVA Film High Transmittance (Gray 42, Brown 42) - YS America (4 views)
- Japan Information & Culture Center (JICC) (4 views)