AOI manufactures the world’s premium matcha tea. Using an approach that embraces our wholesome, rich, 100-year history of matcha, AOI has grown to become one of the world’s leading matcha manufacturers. AOI possesses the supply capacity to provide matcha to world class companies.
Our goal at AOI is simple. To ensure our customers receive the most authentic, high quality matcha with the highest safety standards in the industry. This way our customers know that they are consuming only the best our company has to offer. AOI is comprised of highly skilled professionals who can evaluate the complex and distinct intricacy of tea. Our dedication to detail and level of service we provide our customers is second to none in the industry.
AOI is accredited with FSSC2200, AIB Superior, Kosher, and Organic, and routinely undergoes quality-control and thorough taste-testing by our trained tea sommeliers.
Our product-first mentality is highlighted by the wide-range of customers, from major world class companies and boutique tea shops that choose AOI each and every day.
Our main production location for Tencha is in the Nishio region in Aichi prefecture, buried deep within the heart of Japan’s main island, Honshu.
Rich in the historic success of Matcha cultivation, the Nishio region is one of Japan’s best kept tea secrets. AOI is also proud to announce that it owns the largest organic tencha fields in the Aichi area.
In order to keep up with higher volume requests AOI also acquired a tencha factory in Kyoto. The previous capitol city of Japan and a cultural as well as religious hub of Japan’s history, Kyoto is also known as the Green Tea capitol of Japan. Home to some of the oldest tea plantations as well as the best seasoned farmers, Kyoto has long been the source for many of the largest tea companies in the world.
These abundant resources make AOI one of the most diversified matcha manufacturers available to North America!
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Japanese Companies
- Member Since: 04/02/2013
Other items listed by Japanese Companies
- Writing instrument company – Pilot Corporation of America (Pilot Pen)
- NSK Americas Headquarters – We are a global supplier of industrial bearings
- One Pot Shabu Shabu
- TOPPAN USA Georgia Plant – Manufacture of Transparent Barrier Films
- Dynax America Corporation – Manufacturer of automatic transmission components; friction disks, mating plates and assemblies
Top Ads Today
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (23 views)
- Aural Sonic - Our Sound Absorption Panels are Based on a New Japanese Technology (13 views)
- Japan Society of San Diego and Tijuana (JSSDT) (12 views)
- NEDO Silicon Valley (12 views)
- ITO EN (USA) INC. – Beverage Manufacturer (11 views)
- Hitachi Rail Europe Ltd - Rail Transportation & Social Infrastructure Systems (11 views)
- Manufactures and sells distilled spirits - Beam Suntory (10 views)
- Honda Aero, Inc. (HAI) - Developing a variety of aircraft engines (10 views)
- Writing instrument company - Pilot Corporation of America (Pilot Pen) (10 views)
- Asahi Kasei Plastics North America - Manufacture of plastic compounds for OEMs (9 views)