AGC Chemicals Americas, Inc. – Manufacturing of fluoropolymer resins and compounds, and specialty chemicals
- Company: AGC Chemicals Americas, Inc.
- Street: 55 E. Uwchlan Avenue, Suite 201
- City/Town/Village: Exton
- State/Prefecture: Pennsylvania
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 19341
- Phone: 1 (610) 423-4300
- Website: http://www.agcchem.com
- Contact: http://www.agcchem.com/contact-us.html
- Listed: 05/03/2014 10:55 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
AGC Chemicals Americas, Inc., is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Asahi Glass family, a $15 billion multinational corporation and one of the world’s largest manufacturers of glass, electronic displays and chemical products. The Company was formed in January 2004 through a merger between sister companies Asahi Glass Fluoropolymers USA and AGA Chemicals. It is one of more than 10 of Asahi’s major subsidiaries in North America grouped under the holding company of AGC America.
AGC Chemicals Americas manufactures, markets and sells high-quality fluoroproducts including Fluon® fluoropolymer resins and compounds and AsahiKlin fluorinated solvents. Our Company also markets and sells specialty chemicals including LUMIFLON™ fluoropolymer resins, Asahi Guard E-SERIES water and oil repellants, F-CLEAN® greenhouse films, Solesphere fine silica additives, and various fluoro intermediates.
Headquartered in Exton, PA, AGC Chemicals America maintains manufacturing operations in Thorndale, PA, and warehouses located throughout North America. With a corporate vision to “Look Beyond,” we will continue to anticipate new global requirements and create value for our customers by remaining on the cutting edge of technology and customer service.
AGC Chemicals Americas offers the broadest range of high-performance fluoropolymers in the world including fluoroelastomers, PTFE resins and compounds, PFA and ETFE resins, and melt processable fluoropolymer compounds. We also produce specialty performance chemicals that address the unique requirements of specific applications such as paint, textiles, facades and cosmetics. Our higher performance and environmentally friendly fluoroproducts provide cutting-edge solutions to an ever-changing world.
- Fluoropolymer Resins/Compounds
Our quality fluoropolymer resins are both reliable and versatile in application. Offering varying characteristics such as environmental toughness, purity, low melting point, non-stickiness and resistance to chemicals and weather, our plastic resins are used throughout the transportation, chemical process, resource recovery, electronics, semiconductors, aerospace and textile industries.
- Specialty Chemicals
Our specialty chemicals include fluorinated resins, fluorinated water and oil repellents, fluoropolymer films, fluorinated gasses and solvents, as well as fine silica and polyurethanes. These performance chemicals enhance the properties of specific products such as paints, pharmaceuticals, architectural facades and cosmetics. Each product offers its own unique characteristics.
Top Ads Today
- Leading manufacturer of taps, end mills, drills - OSG USA, Inc. (Headquarters) (123 views)
- KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America, Inc. - EMI/RFI shielding components (21 views)
- Aiya America, Inc. - World's Leading Matcha Green Tea Producer (12 views)
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (11 views)
- 2nd STREET Melrose - Japan's Highest Grossing Second Hand Clothing (9 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (9 views)
- Umitron Pte., Ltd. - Install Sustainable Aquaculture on Earth (8 views)
- NHK Spring (Thailand) Co., Ltd. - World's Largest Independent Spring Manufacturer (7 views)
- Daifuku North America Holding Company - Global leader of innovative material handling technology (7 views)
- Kubota Tractor Corporation - Offers Farm Equipment, Construction Equipment, Mowers, UTV (7 views)