AGC Chemicals Americas, Inc. – Manufacturing of fluoropolymer resins and compounds, and specialty chemicals
- Company: AGC Chemicals Americas, Inc.
- Street: 55 E. Uwchlan Avenue, Suite 201
- City/Town/Village: Exton
- State/Prefecture: Pennsylvania
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 19341
- Phone: 1 (610) 423-4300
- Website: http://www.agcchem.com
- Contact: http://www.agcchem.com/contact-us.html
- Listed: 05/03/2014 10:55 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
AGC Chemicals Americas, Inc., is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Asahi Glass family, a $15 billion multinational corporation and one of the world’s largest manufacturers of glass, electronic displays and chemical products. The Company was formed in January 2004 through a merger between sister companies Asahi Glass Fluoropolymers USA and AGA Chemicals. It is one of more than 10 of Asahi’s major subsidiaries in North America grouped under the holding company of AGC America.
AGC Chemicals Americas manufactures, markets and sells high-quality fluoroproducts including Fluon® fluoropolymer resins and compounds and AsahiKlin fluorinated solvents. Our Company also markets and sells specialty chemicals including LUMIFLON™ fluoropolymer resins, Asahi Guard E-SERIES water and oil repellants, F-CLEAN® greenhouse films, Solesphere fine silica additives, and various fluoro intermediates.
Headquartered in Exton, PA, AGC Chemicals America maintains manufacturing operations in Thorndale, PA, and warehouses located throughout North America. With a corporate vision to “Look Beyond,” we will continue to anticipate new global requirements and create value for our customers by remaining on the cutting edge of technology and customer service.
AGC Chemicals Americas offers the broadest range of high-performance fluoropolymers in the world including fluoroelastomers, PTFE resins and compounds, PFA and ETFE resins, and melt processable fluoropolymer compounds. We also produce specialty performance chemicals that address the unique requirements of specific applications such as paint, textiles, facades and cosmetics. Our higher performance and environmentally friendly fluoroproducts provide cutting-edge solutions to an ever-changing world.
- Fluoropolymer Resins/Compounds
Our quality fluoropolymer resins are both reliable and versatile in application. Offering varying characteristics such as environmental toughness, purity, low melting point, non-stickiness and resistance to chemicals and weather, our plastic resins are used throughout the transportation, chemical process, resource recovery, electronics, semiconductors, aerospace and textile industries.
- Specialty Chemicals
Our specialty chemicals include fluorinated resins, fluorinated water and oil repellents, fluoropolymer films, fluorinated gasses and solvents, as well as fine silica and polyurethanes. These performance chemicals enhance the properties of specific products such as paints, pharmaceuticals, architectural facades and cosmetics. Each product offers its own unique characteristics.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Japanese Companies
- Member Since: 04/02/2013
Other items listed by Japanese Companies
- Industry-leading Robotics – FANUC America Corporation
- Digital imaging solutions – Canon U.S.A., Inc.
- 100% Authentic Japanese WAGYU beef – Tajimaya UK Ltd.
- Nippon Steel & Sumikin Pipe Vietnam Co., Ltd. – Ho Chi Minh Office
- FDK AMERICA, INC.
Top Ads Today
- Ferrite Core: TRCA Series (3 views)
- Japan Society of San Diego and Tijuana (JSSDT) (2 views)
- FDK TAIWAN LTD. (2 views)
- Honda R&D Innovations, Inc. - Honda’s global information technology research and development (2 views)
- CyberAgent America, Inc. - Developer of Social Games and Online Entertainment Communities (2 views)
- Yaskawa America, Inc. - Motoman Robotics Division (1 views)
- Hisago (1 views)
- Thermal Pad : Ultra Soft Version Qoolite™ Soft (1 views)
- ZOLL Medical Corporation - Develops and markets medical devices and software solutions (1 views)
- AGC Chemicals Americas, Inc. - Manufacturing of fluoropolymer resins and compounds, and specialty chemicals (1 views)