2nd STREET is a second-hand clothing store where you can find one-of-a-kind pieces in premium condition, with so much to choose from. Better than brand new, we have truly unique items that can’t be found just anywhere, for great value. Shop with us, and you’re part of an environmental movement, because every reusable and second-hand purchase reduces the waste of unnecessary resources and landfill. So you can look good,feel good, and shop for the greater good.
With a sales floor of 2,800 square feet, 2nd STREET Melrose handles over 10,000 clothing items that range from clothes to bags, shoes, accessories and more. The store is open from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m./7 days a week.
About 2nd STREET USA, Inc.
2nd STREET USA, a subsidiary of GEO Holdings is set to launch its first-ever US store, “2nd STREET Melrose,” on trendy Melrose Avenue in Los Angeles, California on January 12, 2018.
Top Ads Today
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. - Pharmaceutical treatment of hypertension, dyslipidemia and others (8 views)
- MISUMI USA, Inc. - Mechanical Components Supplier for Factory Automation, Press Die and Plastic Mold Components (2 views)
- NEDO Silicon Valley - Japanese Largest Public R&D Management Organizations (2 views)
- Largest Tofu manufacturers in USA – House Foods America Corporation (2 views)
- PVA Film High Transmittance (Gray 42, Brown 42) - YS America (2 views)
- Japanese Organic Miso Manufacture - Hikari Miso International, Inc. (2 views)
- Takara Bio USA, Inc. - Develops, manufactures, and distributes pharmaceutical products (2 views)
- Imuraya USA, Inc. - Unique and Healthy Japanese Style Sweet (2 views)
- Midwest U.S. - Japan Association (2 views)
- Relo Redac. Inc. - San Mateo (2 views)