APEC 2014 – The Applied Power Electronics Conference & Exposition
Date: March 16 – 20, 2014
Venue: Fort Worth Convention Center
Organizer: APEC 2014 c/o Courtesy Associates
Official Website: http://www.apec-conf.org
APEC 2014 continues the long-standing tradition of addressing issues of immediate and long-term interest to the practicing power electronics engineer. Outstanding technical content is provided at one of the lowest registration costs of any IEEE conference. The conference will be held at the Fort Worth Convention Center March 16 – 20, 2014. APEC 2014 will provide:
- The best power electronics exposition.
- Professional development courses taught by world-class experts.
- Presentations of peer-reviewed technical papers covering a wide range of topics.
- Time to network and enjoy the company of fellow power electronics professionals in a beautiful setting.
About the Conference
As The Premier Event in Applied Power Electronics™, APEC focuses on the practical and applied aspects of the power electronics business. This is not just a designer’s conference, APEC has something of interest for anyone involved in power electronics:
- Equipment OEMs that use power supplies and dc-dc converters in their equipment
- Designers of power supplies, dc-dc converters, motor drives, uninterruptable power supplies, inverters and any other power electronic circuits, equipments and systems
- Manufacturers and suppliers of components and assemblies used in power electronics
- Manufacturing, quality and test engineers involved with power electronics equipment
- Marketing, sales and anyone involved in the business of power electronic
- Compliance engineers testing and qualifying power electronics equipment or equipment that uses power electronics
Are you a member of the press or a financial analyst covering the power electronics industry? APEC 2014 will again be offering its complimentary full registration. Start making your plans now to join us in Fort Worth, TX March 16-20, 2014 for an incredible program.